Have we given away our draft strategy?!

. :grinning:

Imma disappoint ‘no likes’ (apart from mine) seems to have gone ‘whoosh’ over peoples heads

1 Like

I am buying a Hugo Boss jacket

lol this is the most over reactionary post I’ve seen this month! How the fk would you justify sacking him over a “”“strategy”"" that relies upon correctly predicting 33 decisions made by other clubs?

6 Likes

Hopefully no one tells her about Blitz then either

1 Like

Because if it isn’t a joke and is fark up, then that is more than likely our list of preferences in order. I very much doubt they’d be doing a white board of expected opposition selections when trade period and the draft order were hardly finished.

If it’s our preferences, and we had relevant picks, it could really screw our draft night. And hence be a sacking offence.

I reckon Disco is just taking the ■■■■.

Pretty unlikely we’d have decided our order yet I reckon.

Given the ever growing amount of phantom drafts in existence…Disco is having a crack!

Possibly, but regardless if he is or not, … the point is, if it farking mattered, the photo would not have been posted.

It was, because it didn’t matter, .

2 Likes

The first rule of the Ron Kirwan War Room is:
"You don’t take selfies in the War Room"

The second rule of the Ron Kirwan War Room is:
"YOU DON’T TAKE SELFIES IN THE WAR ROOM!"

Maybe he has Ben Silvagni’s name on the board at our pick 34 just to play mind games with SOS. Now that would be a PIS5A.

1 Like

That’s simply saying they would never stuff up. History would indicate people stuff up all the time.

You underestimate Adrian, this is a cunning rouse. Mark my words it was intentional, he is 5 moves ahead of his nearest rival. MARK. MY. WORDS.

1 Like

Our draft strategy is to do our research?

Fox Sports and G-Unit, pls.

Tactics… maybe.

1 Like

Can all those who think this is a monumental error tell the rest of us what it actually says?

Draft all the footballers

I think we’re all waiting on @Bomb_Doe to zoom and enhance

1 Like

Or like, any of it?

They are being ridiculous.

I’ve studied the board carefully and i can say with 100% certainty we’re drafting Bxdfg Gdgtuun with pick 34.

You heard it here first

8 Likes

Wow that’s who I had us picking at pick 34 too!

1 Like