Hawks Match Thread

At the g now, lots of Hawks around (obviously home game) but hoping more essendon supporters show up.

Would have been better to bring in Mutch, Carke or even Laverde instead of Colyer.

Still, Trav is experienced enough to be able to have an impact.

2 Likes

And people say he isn’t consistent! Pffft.

8 Likes

listening to guelfi on the radio???

We can get the Hawks on speed. The number of goals kicked by Hawk smalls in not insubstancial, hence McNeice in…don’t mind it, faster clean and good delivery. Colyer mmmmm not so sure but hey he is fast and may play a role

Looking forward to Colyer tagging Mitchell out of the game and nicking a couple of sausage rolls himself. Throw him the challenge, use his tank which ought to be big enough and niggle the prick all day. Hello mr piggy at my second floor window

Prick. Not filtered

1 Like

Disturbingly high proportion of Dawks on the South Morang train.

We have the numbers but only just.

Yeah and he doesn’t sound very well at all.

Colyer will be fine, have faith people.

% boosting, mini final, 8 point ball game coming up.

1 Like

Jesus - is it inernational simpleton day today or something PP2?

1 Like

McNeice balances the backline nicely. Both he and Dea are jobbers. Makes very little difference to our winning chances imho.

Colyer is a downgrade on Guelfi, but I’d like to see him given a run with role on Smith.

How’s the acoustics on the porcelain microphone?

Using an omni to capture the full room sound.

2 Likes

Based on his recent form playing Colyer is like going in with 21 players.

Need him to have a good one today.

Pretty low crowd here, our supporter base is overstated and so is Hawthorns.

80k members LOL.

I missed my train, ain’t nobody praying for me.

Loving the daggers I am getting from the Hawks fans up here in level 2 ! Jesus even the door ■■■■■ in the Lindsay Hassett room gave me the look of Wtf are U doing in here when I went in to get a jb

3 Likes

Neither side brought their dogs to the game.

2 Likes

sharp as a cloud.

I honestly cannot understand on any level how hes getting another run. literally anyone else would have been a better option. he played one of the all time stinkers against freo and has now been rewarded for this. Mutch, Clarke and Ridley must be completely baffled.