Hayden Skipworth

He is worse.
Would be the first fired from my cannon

1 Like

I wonder what he’ll COOK UP this week for the boys in the kitchen? Some lasagna or maybe some of those sweet sweet tenderloins? OH BABY! What a GOOD BLOKE

2 Likes

We get flogged in the middle of the ground every week.

He’s had how 7 weeks to address it and yet it is only getting worse.

Remember last year when everyone was blowing their loads over our functioning forward line? We should sack Skippy and keep that bloke I reckon.

9 Likes

I will happily supply the cannon, skipworth would have some company in there though

We had a coaching review and decided McKenna was not going to best option and Skipworth was.

Coaching to Neeld’s midfield strategy.

This decision has proven to be an utter debacle

How many senior coaches has Slitworth seen off in his time at Essington ?

So, Skippy: mid or fwd?

1 Like

Cannon!

8 Likes

You have to wonder what role Richardson has been playing. As the GM of Football the operation of the coaching panel is his responsibility. Was the move on Neeld part of his doing?
As much as I have bayed for blood you would like to think the club has the structures in place to work through this situation logically and in an evidence based fashion.
I personally don’t care for what the press says or urges, the club now has t bring us all forward on how they are going to progress.

I assume you mean Skippy as he was forward line coach last year.

1 Like

Zing!

5 Likes

Thought you might be saying that but Blitz these days can be hard to read…

1 Like

Yeah but we does the cannon go forward or back!?!?

1 Like

Outer space (via the kitchen of course)

1 Like

Skipworth gets a hard time from some.

Just because someone isn’t a former star AFL footballer, it doesn’t mean they can’t coach. Carlton has a coach who never even played AFL.

You need different types in the mix of coaches. As he’s an ex Essendon player I imagine he probably has a good connection with the players. He may be quite a naturing and good coach.

The forward line was great last year. Unfortunately our midfield is probably the weakest area of our list.

Other than this years results what is the actual knock on this guy?

How do any of us posters know what the assistants do?

7 Likes

Put Clarke in the guts and Skipworths stocks will go through the roof

eh, he was VFL coach… for the longest time it sucked
he moved to forward coach, did well off the back of hooker, daniher and orazio having career best seasons
moved to midfield and its absolutely diabolical

5 Likes

Agreed. Let’s see how the mids do without a shthouse game plan, and him being able to do sht on game day, for a bit before we reload the cannon.

4 Likes

Into the Fkg sun! @westozziebomber

4 Likes