Hayden Skipworth

Wouldn’t hold the Bendigo Bombers affiliation against him.

That was a mistake and shouldn’t have happened.

We are a much better organisation now and attract a lot of very good players that we were never able to in the past.

Skipworth gets a hard time because he is crap, and deserves it.

As for how do posters know what the assistants do. Not everybody here just buys a membership, sits in the outer and screams, and posts on Blitz. There are a handful of posters here who have quite decent contacts, and have proven over a period of time that the information they get is good. There are posters here who’s inf I would take to the bank. And there are hysterical nutters. This place runs the gamut.

5 Likes

Fire this c*nt into the sun

2 Likes

Really?

1 Like

kinda :grinning:

1 Like

I’m not a fan, but if you are going to not give him credit based on that principal, then you need to cut him some slack with our woeful midfield, and having players with career worst seasons.

There are now no impediments to communication & he has more influence on his group, he gets to the end of the year to show some improvement in that area, or he is gone.

I agree. There are some posters with good info.
Others, not so much.

Never played at AFL level. A hack from SANFL. As a former coach of Essendon VFL, was always uninspiring. At the 1/4 time and 3/4 time huddles, he couldn’t motivate a wet lettuce leaf. So, how does he get a AFL assistant coaches position. A very poor selection based on his knowledge and lack of senior football experience. Like Neeld, time for him to go. Corrigan is next out the door. And Woosha may not be far behind them come the Bye weekend.

1 Like

So what should boot and I do with this trebuchet?

1 Like

Hepp, Zaharakis, Merrett Z, Myers, Parish, McGrath is solid enough that it shouldnt be as diabolical as it is.

About Skipworth?

1 Like

can you tell me who can motivate a wet lettuce leaf? I really would like to know

3 Likes

Now that Neeld’s gone…

“What’s that Skippy!?.. Trouble at the clearances…!”

5 Likes

See this the prime example.

Skipworth can’t coach cos he didn’t play AFL. Yet Carlton’s coach never played AFL. So how would Bolton go at our club. He’d have been burnt alive before he got to 5 games.

Yet Skipworth actually played 55 AFL games for 2 clubs. Has coached VFL. Has a footy career that indicates he’s a hard worker who got a fair bit out the talent he had.

I’m tipping if this poster doesn’t even know that he played AFL, that he probably doesn’t know too much about whether he was inspiring in the VFL huddle.

Being a line coach is about teaching and not so much getting up and giving Ted Whitten speeches.

14 Likes

I agree from a quality perspective. But that wasn’t the reasoning used, you’ve also pointed out all the players who are well, well below par, which would reinforce the point.

Many on here were saying our forward line was close to diabolical previously.

He played for the crows?

Nice try though

1 Like

He played 11 for us too.

2 Likes

Some on BB’s have been saying that Harvey and Skipworth are the problem… So has Neeld been scapegoated?

They’ve also said neeld is ■■■■ too.

Also skipworth can’t coach because he’s a ■■■■ coach. Not because he’s a ■■■■ player.

Not by the sounds of it. Probably just the first person down.