Hayden Skipworth

Do you apply this same line of reasoning to Mark Neeld? The club would have imploded if he had remained in his position, keeping him on was untenable.

(Cum hoc ergo propter hoc)

Surely it’s ‘post hoc ergo propter hoc’…after this, therefore because of this.

Surprised the first word of yours got through the filter.

1 Like

Yes. Very much so. North under 1 Scott, Cats for a year under the other, Crows for 3-4 years, then here. Has been involved with a lot of good sides.

Probably the more important part of the Neeld sacking.

1 Like

Agree. From the outside looking it in it seems that streamlining the coaching setup may have been just as important as whatever it was that wasn’t working about Neeld specifically.

1 Like

Another way of saying it :slight_smile:

It’s the Blitz protocol.

Hrrrmph!

1 Like

There were obviously clear problems in the coaching box that needed immediate resolution. But generally, if the question is whether a coach is doing a good job or not, the decision should be at season’s end

1 Like

What about this guy. Last year moved to our trouble area of the forward line and turned it potent in one year, then this year moved to the essendon coach killer position of midfield coach and turns that around in one year. The midfield now is the best I’ve seen in about 15 years, i actually feel it can at least draw even if not win most contests. Well done skippy, give the man a payrise.

12 Likes

More to do with Kelly that skipworth.

Skipworth into the cannon, Kelly sole midfield coach.

4 Likes

I’m surprised ASADA hasn’t had his lasagna tested yet

4 Likes

Well at least you’re not calling him shitworth now…

Typo :sunglasses:

He improves our forward line out of sight in 2017, he improves our midfield hugely in 2018, he is hugely influential on a gun like Devon & helps get us over the line with Dylan Shiel.

Who is gonna line up & cup some balls?

13 Likes

Yep.

■■■■■■ good coach!

Can you actually really drown in Schadenfreude?? coffee

1 Like

The secret weapon in Jacket’s side pocket! Who would have thought. Thanks also to Devon for selling the club to Shiel.

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll try hard to find out.

4 Likes

MASTERCHEF

3 Likes