Haylea’s husband - Adam "Icing" Cooney

This guys a JET of epic proportions, only just getting started at the bombers! Wait till he’s settled and knows where his team mates are going to be.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
I always thought HAP was Paul Peos.

You reckon one person was posting 1000 posts a day over two accounts?

Geez, that’d be a full time job.

Could’ve had your phone cloned? It happened to Craig Thompson, could happen to anyone.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
I got this one wrong.

Guy makes a massive difference to our side. And he’s still got it

Said it before we got him.
He’s still got ability, plenty of it.
He’s just not up to 100% midfield every game (ie he’s not 07 model Cooney). He was still doing well the last 2 years as well (since he got back from the injury), just the Dogs didn’t have the team around him.
Good mover, good user, decent size, knows where the goals are, and can go into the clearances and do well. What’s not to like?
He could be a similar level of pick-up for us as Burgoyne has been for Hawthorn (29 now, Burgoyne was 27 when he moved).

Burgoyne is 32.

You really don’t have too much going on up there, do you?

Geez you’re an ordinary bloke. You can’t help yourself going the man on this site. Give it a spell.

Cos he called me a ■■■■?? After admitting he hadn’t read what he was replying to?

Come on. An issue with 1 or 2 posters does not mean I constantly have a go at posters. And I very very rarely have a go at them regardless, I take issue with their posts. Go back through my history.

Well let’s be clear. I am not the only one that has found your post hard to interpret and I merely said that there was no need to rely on a personal insult to get your point across.

Instead of simply clarifying what you were trying to say, not just for me but for the others with the same misreading/misunderstanding, you automatically came out with an insult. Which I don’t think many people here appreciate and it isn’t the first time you have done it to myself and a lot of other posters for that matter.

No one comes on here to be insulted or degraded. This is supposed to be a website where fellow Bombers supporters can interact from all parts of the globe and embrace and enjoy in the club’s and it’s accomplishments on and off the field.

Also, just to clarify I said it isn’t hard to see why you have a reputation for being a D***, I wasn’t personally calling you one.

And if I am one of these “1 or 2 posters” you have a problem with then feel free to block me.

No, it’s not the first time I’ve had a go at you. As you know, I don’t agree with a big proportion of what you post, and I have a specific issue with posters who keep starting new avatars. We’ve discussed this, you’re not going to own up, and I’m too stubborn to get over that, so I will continue to have an issue. Let’s just settle to we don’t like each other, shall we?
Similar issues with DP/DKP/MM/whatever he’s calling himself this month, repeatedly changes his name, constantly shifts goalposts, I’ve lost any respect for what he posts.
That’s about it though in terms of people I ever have a go at though.
I’m comfortable with that. And I’m long past the point of caring whether or not absolutely every poster likes me.

To be perfectly honest HAP I don’t have a problem with you and think you offer a great deal to this site. I often enjoy your opinions and views on most things, it is just when you get personal or result to insulting others when I and many others have an issue.

I wouldn’t say I don’t like you as person or as a poster, I have no ill will towards anybody on here.

Also this obsession you have with people “shifting the goal posts” I still don’t understand. To be clear I made a new account after Blitz was revamped the time before this (a couple/few years ago) as I couldn’t work out how to log on properly. How you can have something against someone for something so petty is beyond me. I rarely posted on my first account and I don’t think it is hard to see why myself and many other Blitzers choose/chose not to as there are numerous people on this site who look to pick holes and tear others down to make them look like fools rather than actually adding anything to a discussion or debate.

@PP if that’s how it came across then I apologise to yourself and HAP as I didn’t mean for it to be construed in that way. If anything I was strengthening HAP’s argument by stating that Burgoyne is 32 hence Cooney could still play at a high level for many years to come as Burgoyne has.

Anyway, water under the bridge and all that.

He was talking about me with the name changes, not you.

put em on block if you don’t like what they say, otherwise you have no one really to blame but yourself, unless you’ve got your 5 spots filled up, even then try to ignore them.

On that subject can we get more ignore spots, 5 seems a little to small.

Quoted Post

You reckon one person was posting 1000 posts a day over two accounts?

Geez, that’d be a full time job.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
I got this one wrong.

He’s just not up to 100% midfield every game (ie he’s not 07 model Cooney). He was still doing well the last 2 years as well (since he got back from the injury), just the Dogs didn’t have the team around him.
Good mover, good user, decent size, knows where the goals are, and can go into the clearances and do well. What’s not to like?
He could be a similar level of pick-up for us as Burgoyne has been for Hawthorn (29 now, Burgoyne was 27 when he moved).

Burgoyne is 32.

Geez you’re an ordinary bloke. You can’t help yourself going the man on this site. Give it a spell.

Cos he called me a ■■■■?? After admitting he hadn’t read what he was replying to?

Come on. An issue with 1 or 2 posters does not mean I constantly have a go at posters. And I very very rarely have a go at them regardless, I take issue with their posts. Go back through my history.

Well let’s be clear. I am not the only one that has found your post hard to interpret and I merely said that there was no need to rely on a personal insult to get your point across.

Instead of simply clarifying what you were trying to say, not just for me but for the others with the same misreading/misunderstanding, you automatically came out with an insult. Which I don’t think many people here appreciate and it isn’t the first time you have done it to myself and a lot of other posters for that matter.

No one comes on here to be insulted or degraded. This is supposed to be a website where fellow Bombers supporters can interact from all parts of the globe and embrace and enjoy in the club’s and it’s accomplishments on and off the field.

Also, just to clarify I said it isn’t hard to see why you have a reputation for being a D***, I wasn’t personally calling you one.

And if I am one of these “1 or 2 posters” you have a problem with then feel free to block me.

No, it’s not the first time I’ve had a go at you. As you know, I don’t agree with a big proportion of what you post, and I have a specific issue with posters who keep starting new avatars. We’ve discussed this, you’re not going to own up, and I’m too stubborn to get over that, so I will continue to have an issue. Let’s just settle to we don’t like each other, shall we?
Similar issues with DP/DKP/MM/whatever he’s calling himself this month, repeatedly changes his name, constantly shifts goalposts, I’ve lost any respect for what he posts.
I’m comfortable with that. And I’m long past the point of caring whether or not absolutely every poster likes me.

To be perfectly honest HAP I don’t have a problem with you and think you offer a great deal to this site. I often enjoy your opinions and views on most things, it is just when you get personal or result to insulting others when I and many others have an issue.

I wouldn’t say I don’t like you as person or as a poster, I have no ill will towards anybody on here.

Also this obsession you have with people “shifting the goal posts” I still don’t understand. To be clear I made a new account after Blitz was revamped the time before this (a couple/few years ago) as I couldn’t work out how to log on properly. How you can have something against someone for something so petty is beyond me. I rarely posted on my first account and I don’t think it is hard to see why myself and many other Blitzers choose/chose not to as there are numerous people on this site who look to pick holes and tear others down to make them look like fools rather than actually adding anything to a discussion or debate.

@PP if that’s how it came across then I apologise to yourself and HAP as I didn’t mean for it to be construed in that way. If anything I was strengthening HAP’s argument by stating that Burgoyne is 32 hence Cooney could still play at a high level for many years to come as Burgoyne has.

I feel exactly this way about myself.

#StandByHAP

Quoted Post

I could have sworn that I entered the Adam Cooney thread. Obviously not.

I think there was something about him a few pages back.

I could have sworn that I entered the Adam Cooney thread. Obviously not.

lol HAP <3

Cooney is a great aquisition for the club. Experience and skill. Great combo.

Get with the times… it’s now the John Barnes thread, needs a title change.

Each time he gets the ball ‘why are they booing him?’

HAP’s post confused me too.

But I still <3 HAP.

John Barnes is a good bloke. Back in the day (late '90’s) a club I used to frequent would get in a couple of footballers every week as a drawcard. Most of them either kept to themselves or just spent the time trying to bang the local chicks. When Barnes visited he worked the room and made an effort to talk to every person he possibly could. Massive, massive respect for the guy and was really happy when shortly after that he donned the Red and Black.

And the re-emphasis of “Barnesy still loves a beer at Windy Hill”

I feel as if this thread needs more Burgoyne age discussion.

Quoted Post

He played games for feeling?

:wink:

damn auto correct typos! Lol.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
I got this one wrong.

Burgoyne is 32.

So I’m good but I’m bad but I’m good but I’m bad but I’m good but I’m also bad?

And you wonder why I think you post a lot of crap?

sigh

No I think your opinions and views on FOOTBALL are quite interesting and well informed it is when you decide to insult/make fun of/get personal etc with other posters that I dislike.

Is it really that hard to comprehend?

I don’t have a problem with you and yet it always feels like you are trying to give me reason too.

COOOOON

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
I got this one wrong.

Burgoyne is 32.

So I’m good but I’m bad but I’m good but I’m bad but I’m good but I’m also bad?

And you wonder why I think you post a lot of crap?