Here's the Team - ANZAC Day Collingwood v Essendon - Jerrett doubles our Merrett

Fanta’s sore …

I hear Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium is good stuff.

Given that he’s gotten another contract since then, it’s more likely he’s said he’ll have to put a line through his name, unless he can improve x,y,z

Great to see Jerrett & Zerrett together in the team again. Hope they both play match winning games!!

3 Likes

Happy with that side.

3 Likes

VFL reward for effort. God dam, even if you’re a Jerrett hater that’s a good thing.

GO SON!

10 Likes

Rather McKernan

Assuming Stringer will be named back in the forward line when the team is finalised?

Not with Hooker fwd :wink:

the 10 hbf we drafted that will transition to midfield…

Soon as the game is over we need to juice the players to their eyeballs with Thymosin to get ready for Melbourne.

18 Likes

Great minds…

I think Jackson will play a role, he cannot replace Raz for talent and xfactor but I think he can come in and apply alot of pressure and kick a goal or two.

Good luck Jackson. Play a blinder and make the most of your opportunity.

4 Likes

Can you clarify which type ?

1 Like

Thymomodulin

2 Likes

@Simon_Goodwin

6 Likes

Why not get the pharmacist (Woosha - not Alavi) to explain the benefit of the immune booster Thymosin Alpha - 1 and the fact that it’s safely given to safely to babies, and in the context of players putting their bodies under 240 minutes of extreme stress in 4 days, protecting their immune systems to prevent illness when the body is worn down makes a whole lot of sense.

It actually wouldn’t be a stupid thing to do in theory, but in practice would be a riot.

3 Likes

Actually could be done as a promotion for the Melbourne game, with both sides taking it, and with “Good Stuff” Goodwin doing the ad during the ad breaks.

5 Likes

Jerret is in the top ten per cent of the speedy cohort. That’s his thing, he has a tank.

Raz had 1 goal and 11 disposals last week. I think Merrett can match that. He just needs to match that forward pressure.

4 Likes