Here's the Team - ANZAC Day Collingwood v Essendon - Jerrett doubles our Merrett

please let us destroy these numpites good and proper like a good and proper thing.

1 Like

Essendon vs Melbourne

Thymosin vs The Good Stuff

3 Likes

Peptides derby

7 Likes

Changes since last time they met:

Essendon Ins: Devon Smith, Jake Stringer, Adam Saad, Jackson Merrett, Josh Begley and Matt Guelfi
Essendon Outs: James Kelly, Orazio Fantasia, Travis Colyer, Jobe Watson, Martin Gleeson and Conor McKenna,

Collingwood Ins: Sam Murray, Jeremy Howe, Tom Phillips, Jaidyn Stephenson, Callum Brown, Ben Crocker and James Aish
Collingwood Outs: Jamie Ellion, Alex Fasolo, Taylor Adams, Tyson Goldsack, Levi Greenwood, Tim Broomhead and Josh Smith

4 Likes

Seriously, that Collingwood team is bang average. Their backline has no genuine KPD in there. Dunn and Scharenberg are undersized. Joey and Jimmy Stewart should be able to outpoint their opponents. Their forward line is meh, obviously midfield is their strong point. If we match them in the midfield, we will win with our quality in attack. ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  come on Bombers. If we are to be fair dinkum this year, we must win this, Raz or no Raz. Give these ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  an Anzac Day spanking!

21 Likes

no excuses now though. jerrett was picked so if he continues on like he always has, worsfold should not get a hall pass on yet another bad decision.
thereā€™s just as many ā€œin good vfl formā€ players who played on saturday, so thatā€™s no excuse or justification if and most likely when he fails.

He is stronger and running better than ever, so this sets the stage for him to be an understudy for Raz, Walla and Green. He is ahead of Long and with Colyer a couple of weeks away from resuming and Raz out for who knows how long, this is his best chance to get in and stay in for awhile.

Good luck Jerrett, if you can find AFL form in a forward pressure and goal kicking role, all strength to you.

NB: Apologies for quoting my own post, I was actually selectively quoting Woosha not me.

3 Likes

Do you have one joyful bone in that miserable body of yours? Fark me, you are like living, breathing Xanax.

23 Likes

Do you mind if I answer that? No is what youā€™re looking for.

8 Likes

Nothing to do with selection but anybody know when the pre match stuff starts on wednesday? Canā€™t find a schedule anywhere

Ummmm heā€™s in good form & is closer to like for like than anyone else. Name the small forward/midfielder in the VFL that is doing better.

If he fails, he just goes back out and we try something different. Lol, donā€™t think we need any retribution for the coaching staff.

Hope Jerret does very well though.

1 Like

BETA Cup

Dean Robinson Medal

3 Likes

Should be a Dank Award for most extraordinary acts of strength, speed and endurance. Sponsored by Supps 'R Us

3 Likes

And what if Jerrett plays his role and contributes to a joyous win? Will you quietly jam your tail between your legs and actually give credit where credit is due?

darkknightxanax?

1 Like

Woosha on Talking Footy ā€¦

Where exactly were you thinking he should jam his tail?

ā€¦ between his legs is one way of putting it.

Not sure how quiet that would be though.

1 Like

Woosha ā€œthereā€™s a possibility that Hooker has seen his last game up forwardā€

11 Likes

Still no adams, elliot, wells and vasolo for collingwood
if we canā€™t beat a team that has mason cox as their key position forward then we need to start tanking

4 Likes