Here's THE TEAM vs Cats

Good to see the selectors mixing it up but prolly wont make much difference.

Hopefully McKenna can hold his own and we can look good for periods, we really just have to look at it like a training simulator set to the hardest difficulty.

I’m just pumped to see Laverde and Irish back in the seniors. As long as the effort is there again and the kids continue to show positive signs, I’m happy. Hopefully it’s a closer game than many people expect buuuuut yeah.

Probably a tall short. Maybe a Long short too.

Ohh, bravo…

Probably a tall short. Maybe a Long short too.

Yup, I hope I’m wrong, but I think we will struggle with their tall forwards.

Im loving the ins, would have liked to include Grima for this one.

Hopefully grima will be 100% match hardened by anzac day, as we are going to need him to play on cloke

Really glad to see lav and connor get called up

TALK VERDY TO ME.

I really like that Woosha drops people off form but not necessarily after 1 bad game.

Only 3 top ups in that team. Glad to see we're using our listed guys in force and giving them every chance at playing together regularly. Should put us in good stead for next year. Wouldn't mind keeping on Dea and Kelly while talking of 2017...

Only 3 top ups!!!

Pfft, that Geelong side's got nothin. Reckon we're about to pull off the upset of the Year.

Oh man, these meds I’m on are awesome :smile:

I’ll have what he’s having.

Great to see Connor in. Shame about Jerret. Looked as thought he’d broken through against Melbourne but nowhere to be seen last week.

Great to see Connor in. Shame about Jerret. Looked as thought he'd broken through against Melbourne but nowhere to be seen last week.
Jerrett will be back. Great to see Irish. Would have been good to bring in Demps but prob needs a game in the 2s
Pfft, that Geelong side's got nothin. Reckon we're about to pull off the upset of the Year.

Oh man, these meds I’m on are awesome :smile:

As I said earlier in the week.

We’re gunna win.

Will be a ripper game. May win, may lose, doesn’t matter.

As long as the 22 blokes wearing red sashes (straight not droopy) fight all day and don’t give up the scoreboard won’t mean a thing.

Its great when we don’t suffer injuries and we can drop guys who do not perform without it resulting in wholesale changes. three outs this week, all omissions.

Very excited to have Conner McKenna and Jayden Lavarde in. I don’t have a feeling either way on Bird, but it is good to see that if a player gets dropped, he can work his way back in. Great signs from the selection panel I think, and judging by the lack of Blitz meltdown, they must be doing an exceptional job (obviously blitz is the best judge and should be the measure of such things).

I am not a fan of Kommers’ like a lot of others, like his endeavour but just think he lacks the top end talent. I hope he gets another chance though as he has only had a few weeks after such a long lay off. He may get there.

Anyone that thinks we need anyone to come in to cover Cloke on ANZAC day must be living under a rock. Cloke is done! WALLA could play on him.

edit: I hope that doesn’t sound like I’m having a dig at WALLA, just picked the shortest player.

Was Bird flying in the reserves game? Just interested to hear how much he earned his spot back.

I'm just pumped to see Laverde and Irish back in the seniors. As long as the effort is there again and the kids continue to show positive signs, I'm happy. Hopefully it's a closer game than many people expect buuuuut yeah.

Where the F*CK have you been ?

We’ve been worried sick :neutral:

Was Bird flying in the reserves game? Just interested to hear how much he earned his spot back.

Uh Oh!

LAVERDE

IRISH

HARTLEY

GET ON US FOR THE FLAG

I’M MEDICATED

Bird has the photos. You couldn’t possibly pick him on last week’s form.

Bird has the photos. You couldn't possibly pick him on last week's form.

So we’re cooling our jets on celebrating the end of confusing selections?

I'm just pumped to see Laverde and Irish back in the seniors. As long as the effort is there again and the kids continue to show positive signs, I'm happy. Hopefully it's a closer game than many people expect buuuuut yeah.

Where the F*CK have you been ?

We’ve been worried sick :neutral:

Hahaha I’ve been away working overseas for a little while now mate! Have been keeping an eye on things thanks to Blitz though - those training reports are incredible :slight_smile: