Here's THE TEAM vs Cats

What comes after Laverde and Birdy?

Happy Days!!!

c’mon… how long did you work on that one?

Was Bird flying in the reserves game? Just interested to hear how much he earned his spot back.

Didn’t see the game but 27 touches and 10 tackles.

Was Bird flying in the reserves game? Just interested to hear how much he earned his spot back.

Plays a very unobtrusive game in general.

Coming in for Crowley who has been struggling by anyone’s measure.

Bird - 2 year contract, Crowley - top up player.

Was puttin in that type of performance during NAB, but it didn’t flow through into Rd 1.

Heres hoping… we need some inside grunt.

Nice. Glad to hear he’s now in top nick.

Nice. Glad to hear he’s now in top nick.

It’s even more pleasing to see he went back to the 2s and made the most of the game and had a real red hot (10 tackles) go to get back into 1s.
Would be stoked to see him have another 10 tackle game against Geelong !

Yeah I didn’t notice him at all in the VFL, but it’s often the way that in-and-under types get missed when you don’t have a stats sheet with you.

We were definitely out-grunted against the Power so it makes a lot of sense.

Yeah I didn't notice him at all in the VFL, but it's often the way that in-and-under types get missed when you don't have a stats sheet with you.

We were definitely out-grunted against the Power so it makes a lot of sense.

Is this similar to being disgruntled?

Who knows. Wish them the best. Ambrose at full back I like, strong enough for Tom, stopping Dangerfield? Not bothering. Joe claiming forward of centre, wonder if he will see much ball tho.

Plays a very unobtrusive game in general.

Coming in for Crowley who has been struggling by anyone’s measure.

Bird - 2 year contract, Crowley - top up player.

Kinda like…under a bushel - or, in a bush so to speak?

Good player to have in hand then?

Good player to have in hand then?

Worth the flutter.

holy crap, 3 outs that were the most likely candidates based on form, my god I think i just had my first essendon related ■■■■■■ in awhile. Also i’m liking this worsfold character, he listens to my suggestions hahahah…

that being said, anything under a 60 point loss tomorrow should be classed as a win. anything over 100 considered bad. and between 60-100 as expected and no big deal either good or bad.

I just happened to be reading this and Carey just said this like its great game play or strategy after Shey fumbled and just kicked without looking but happened to find Kennedy “if you throw it on the boot low and hard and the forward is in front they take a mark”, and sometimes I wonder why I struggle to watch afl any more with the ■■■■ that is constantly made up.

Go bombers

May have been mentioned already.
Talk over in cat land that Selwood will be a late withdrawal.

May have been mentioned already. Talk over in cat land that Selwood will be a late withdrawal.

Nope, ta. I hadn’t heard anyway.

& I’m not sure I’m that moved whether he does or doesn’t TBH.

May make the scoreline more respectable, but we lose a chance for our younguns to cut their teeth on him, & learn, and I want Walla to have the chance to break him in half when he tries to lift his arm.

Much prefer Hawkins was out…

May have been mentioned already. Talk over in cat land that Selwood will be a late withdrawal.

No I think someone overheard him say “I’m just gonna duck out for a while”

Kirsten out for Kolodashingalphabet.

Oh good the ducker made it.