Here's THE TEAM vs Giants

I’d say pretty obvious Gleeson is taking Dea’s spot

EFC decided we are turning it over cos players are moving too fast? Fix the problem by making the team slower?

Same. Played Gleeson’s role well and weighs twice as much.

4 Likes

Woosha has to be calling time on the returning players.

2 Likes

Stanton and Howlett are two I didn’t expect to see again after the bye.

Ambo may come back through ressies, and Dea for the Gleek has to be for match ups. T Bell getting the run of games he deserves to regain AFL level fitness on the back of last weeks effort,

No Stevie J or Lobb

This has got blind drunk and not watching by half time written all over it.

36 Likes

Essington

1 Like

How much does Woosha hate Craig Bird?

18 Likes

Howler has earnt his chance & recall, was terrific last week, and is a fairly good sub for Darce.

1 Like

It’s a bit early to start gifting farewell games isn’t it?

Howlett i get. The others… no se

Ambrose will not be playing 2’s. I’d say he would be getting another week. Maybe he couldn’t kick a full on 50m kick.

Makes zero sense not bringing in Langford and bringing in stants and howlett.

No 3rd tall defender - Gleeson on Lobbe!?

And no Luenberger makes me :frowning:

I actually let out an unintentional audible groan when I read those changes. I know sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards, but I don’t think changes like these are what that saying is about.

5 Likes

Just more amazement from Woosha. Our saviour.

Is gleeson sitting next to him in the stands?

I reckon Ambrose has re-injured himself too - quads are tricky buggers…

4 Likes

Ok so Kelly and Parish are forced outs, I would have probably gone with Langford and McNeice (is he available?) or yeah i guess Gleeson is the only other real option at HBF

No way I’d have dropped Dea, no where near the top of the list to be dropped!

Stants is done and the other 2 are vfl level footballers. Doesn’t say much about the depth at the club.

1 Like

Can’t believe Coyler didn’t get dropped and Dea did, my god I hope I am proved wrong but my tipping this week is going GWS.

1 Like