Here's THE TEAM vs Giants

If we were thinking it’s a game we can’t win so do whatever, … surely BJ would be rested so as to play his 300th at home??

1 Like

Geez they are strong. No Coniglio, Smith, Lobb, Griffen, Delidio, Hopper, Steve J. Yet still have a decent team. Any other team had that many players out you would have a good chance.

2 Likes

Good point. This is all Dodoro’s fault!

5 Likes

Remind me why the ins deserve to come in to replace Dea

All the young midfielders of midfields are midfielding better than the midfieldest of midfielders

1 Like

I like Dea. I’m talking about the others

WOOSHA CAN’T ■■■■■■■ COACH.

1 Like

I am losing faith :cry:

2 Likes

Dea stiff. Stanton’s selection a miracle and not sure what this tells us about our future. Howlett deserving.

1 Like

I think it’s worth complaining about.
Could have brought Lang in too tbh. He’s been decent in the 2s, perhaps better the week before

DON’T SHOUT

https://media1.giphy.com/media/yZjcNgKGCYfJu/giphy.gif

8 Likes

Not happy with those changes bugger about Parish hope fully he doesn’t miss to long.

YOU CAN’T POST ANYMORE

31 Likes

This has more to do with where our list is at than our coach’s ability.

1 Like

Howlett to replace Parish…maybe even money would prefer Parish
Gleeson to replace Dea…lose
Stanton to replace Kelly…maybe even money

Still looks lopsided and a worse team than last week, thought Langford had been doing well in the VFL, would rather Langford over Gleeson and Stanton prove me wrong Essendon my god prove me wrong

I’m sure he’ll be back in 2044

1 Like

Ambrose , Parish, Kelly all injured.
western Sydney pygmies selected a shorter running side - no SJ no Lobbe

Sort of get it but sheesh

Darcy Parish will miss this week’s match against GWS after injuring his calf at training.

The number five pick from the 2015 National Draft was one of three changes made to the side with James Kelly (groin) and Matt Dea also left out.

“Darcy suffered a calf strain during our main training session on Wednesday,” High Performance Manager Justin Crow said.

“We’ll assess the injury over the coming days before determining just how long he’ll be sidelined."

Midway through his second AFL season, Parish has played 30 senior games and has averaged 21 disposals per match.

Kelly is suffering from groin tightness and the Club opted not to risk the 302 game veteran this weekend.

Patrick Ambrose wasn’t considered for selection after failing to get through his final training session.

The defender has missed the last five games with a quad injury.

“Paddy just tightened up while kicking during that final session on Wednesday, so he’ll need to complete some further rehabilitation,” Crow said.

“Like Darcy, we’ll assess Paddy over the next few days to establish a timeframe to work towards.”

If that’s the best we’ve got to come in our future is a lot more mediocre than I thought.

10 Likes