Here's THE TEAM vs Pies

Not sure what to expect.

I think we are a better team than what we’ve shown in the last 2 weeks.

However if it’s really wet i’m not sure if we have enough big bodied midfielders to win the game (i.e. no howlett, myers, bird, hocking etc)

edit; i wonder if it’s raining heavy woosha will bring in hocking and or bird from the emergencies

Considering how Hocking played against Carlton in the wet he shouldn’t be brought in for that reason.

Hocking played in the 2’s on Sunday. Bird would be handy I agree.

And who would go out? Obviously a tall. Hooker or Leuey? JD would do better in the ruck in those conditions I reckon

https://img.memesuper.com/b430718ee1989f1af08c3be27be95622_oh-no-you-didnt-sassy-oh-no-you-didnt-memes_400-400.jpeg

The closer this game is getting the more I’m viewing Collingwoods side as an over rated steaming pile of sh-t.

Whether that’s enough for us to win I’m not sure but I’m taking my Essington glasses off for a moment and this Collingwood side is caca.

11 Likes

Win tomorrow and we are… IN THE 8

LID OFF

4 Likes

All the ingredients for Essington mode

3 Likes

I’ve been to every one of these games and it seems to get more special each year. The silence is the most amazing thing .
But Christ I’m sick of losing these games which we seem to have done more often than not, even when we were strong and they were rubbish, especially in the mid late 90s.
It starts in the ruck, Berger has to get the ball to our mids. If we break even in the middle we win.

The Essendon/Essington supporter cycle is like a parabola.

3 Likes

I can’t even contemplate another Anzac Day loss to the priks, need to make a stand tomorrow and start getting some respect back amongst the competition.

1 Like

It’s the E talking

2 Likes

Pretty much no more rain now till bounce down. Conditions will be okay

Have won 2 out of 10 since Mr Anzac retired. ■■■■■■■ absolutely sick of us putting up another feeble effort on this day.
It’s ■■■■■■■ time boys, give us something.

2 Likes

Time to draw a line in the mud

15 Likes

Will win by 23 & Zerret medal

2 Likes

In Western Australia?

2 Likes

As you said that - it started ■■■■■■■ down outside my office door…

http://www.willyweather.com.au/maps.html?id=13960&lat=-37.81425&lng=144.96317&style=satellite&provider=id:2,offset:-90

Why does the rain keep going left and right like that?
Is someone holding a hose?