Here's THE TEAM vs Pies

Are we a chance in the rain?

Pies beat Sydney away when it was slippery and we did the unthinkable against Carlton.

Longer studs, more griptec sprayed in the hands. Stop trying to run it out of half back in the wet?

Today is the day we beat the filth

If we win im legit having a tug in the dunnies after the game

4 Likes

Dawn Service done.
Bout to watch the march.
Then to the royal.
Then to the G

7 Likes

Youā€™ll have to wait for me to finish

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing on the radar from now on in. Itā€™ll be fine

When I was walking to the Carlton game I passed some fat Carlton bloke rolling his own ciggarette who said to his mum/sister/wife (the Carlton family) that it wasnā€™t going to rain, maybe just a sprinkling.

3 Likes

You donā€™t come to Melbourne alot donā€™t you?

8 Likes

Thereā€™s just something about a big ā– ā– ā– ā–  smelling concrete room full of drunk blokes and little kids that prevents me from being able to rub one out, much as Iā€™d like to after watching a footy match. Itā€™s a me thing.

2 Likes

27 times since 2006, see you at THE ROYAL

4 Likes

ROYAL!!!

Anyone who wants blitz meetz

Just look for the bloke who looks like mclovin from superbad

1 Like

Ambrose straight to Sidebottom. Bury that c***t.

Dirty Deeds if need be.

2 Likes

Weā€™re going to fkg lose this, arenā€™t we?

Pies coach under pressure, wet day, weā€™re going to come out and try to play pretty dry day football while theyā€™re going to crack in and actually play the conditions, and the weather will eliminate our advantage in talls and superior skill. Weā€™ll generate some shots on goal but will kick point after point.

Iā€™ve seen this script before (hi there, Anzac medallist Mark McGough), and i canā€™t even remember the last time we played proper wet weather footy well enough even to beat a clearly inferior side. Exhibit A, a two weeks back against Carlton

I have no optimism about this game at all.

13 Likes

It unfortunate that we have Bird, Hocking & Howlett sitting in the stands on wet day like this

Oh itā€™s ok.
They can just dry their pants when they get home.

1 Like

If its still wet come game time, Iā€™d consider giving Colyer a rest and bring in Bird.

I know, left-field suggestion, and yes, Trav played an absolute ripper last week, but heā€™s not so clean in the wet. Keep him fresh so he can tear Melb game apart.

Or else Green. Not sure how he goes in wet weather.

I have never seen you this despondent HM

1 Like

Thats frustrating to read, club still disappoints me in how it runs so oftenā€¦ not that hard to add captions far out, we should be the leaders in looking after our fans and players.

1 Like

Heā€™s from Tasmania ffs!

4 Likes

Feeling really calm now. I have zero expectations of winning.

2 Likes

Only when Iā€™m on the other tab of my browser