Hey, Herald Sun: Go forth and garner STDs

You only need to move/influence 5% of people in this Country to make the difference between retaining the “Fair Go” ethos this joint was founded upon, and drifting slowly but surely, small increment by increment, to being a Mini America.

The Scum and the rest of the Murfoch press/Media, have that 5 % by the Gonads, … and lead them wherever they want.

2 Likes

The only good reason for the Herald-Sun’s entire existence was Drawing Dicks on the Herald-Sun.

If you were a HS reader, you could actually improve your IQ by observing a grotesque and hideously detailed pair of members hovering above Pauline Hanson on DDOTHS.

1 Like

Yep, the age are a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals who think they’re “left wing”. HS is just ■■■■ and knows it.

2 Likes

Its a tabloid.

Its the newspapers version of New Idea.

You left out that cretin rita panahi and, susie “I want to speak to the manager” o’brien. Paid to wrire paragrapgh after paragraph of absolute shyte.

6 Likes

Ah yes, Chris Uhlman, which led me to wikipedia…

Uhlmann unsuccessfully contested the ACT 1998 general election for the electorate of Molonglo with the Osborne Independent Group. The conservative group was named after Paul Osborne, who was strongly pro-life and advocated blocking both euthanasia legislation and any attempt to decriminalise abortion.

Ahh Rita Punani = FOS

2 Likes

EFA.

This may have been pointed out previously, but I believe her real surname is Pinata.

She had to change it because people kept hitting her with sticks.

1 Like

Has anyone mentioned the fact that the Hobgoblin who owns this rag needs a stake to the sternum, around-abouts where a heart would typically be on a human?

3 Likes

Reckon he’d be hard to kill. It’s in the genes.