Hindu worshippers go cow

More than two million worshippers have travelled to Nepal for the mass slaughter of animals in honour of a Hindu goddess.

How fark is this still going on?

How is what still going on?  The abuse of low wages in the first world against the 3rd in countrys like India?  Or the fact some peasants sacrifice some animals to there God? 

Perhaps people who go Sports fishing for Marlin to mount on the wall could be put in to the same bracket?

This is barbaric and not even in the same ballpark as Marlin fishing, if you are suggesting that it is then your a real ■■■■■■■■

Curiously, once they're done with all the killin' and the slaughterin', do they eat what's left?

'Cause, that's what we do, every day albeit without the deity worshipping.

Or is it them being weird darkies the problem?

Religion of Peace.

The meat and hides are sold. It is considered good luck to consume sacrificial meat.

How is what still going on?  The abuse of low wages in the first world against the 3rd in countrys like India?  Or the fact some peasants sacrifice some animals to there God? 

Perhaps people who go Sports fishing for Marlin to mount on the wall could be put in to the same bracket?

This is barbaric and not even in the same ballpark as Marlin fishing, if you are suggesting that it is then your a real ■■■■■■■■

l am a devout non believer. The closest l get to religion is related to almost 40 men chasing an inflated piece of pig skin around a large piece of land for a couple of hours on a weekend during the winter. Not barbaric by any stretch, but some would call it close to crazy. There is always a danger of super imposing our own cultural values on another. 

Holy Cow!

Read that as Hirdu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUnH9NECSUU

What sort of rods are they using. 

Call me ignorant but I thought cows were untouchable over there.

They're buffalo.

Call me ignorant but I thought cows were untouchable over there.

That's what I was thinking as well, hence surprised to hear that they would "eat them".

It is barbaric but it is not as bad as the trophy hunting that goes on in Africa when yanks with small dicks try and justify their existence by canned hunting of Lions and other animals.

I was thinking who'd want to be an animal when humans are around killing you for the sake of a "god".

Then I got to thinking who'd want to be a human on this planet.

Despicable species, by and large.

I would've gone with "Hindu worshippers kill apes" even if it wasn't entirely accurate.

I was thinking who'd want to be an animal when humans are around killing you for the sake of a "god".

Then I got to thinking who'd want to be a human on this planet.

Despicable species, by and large.

A virus with shoes.