HNY BLITZERS!

this is peak DKP and a excellent way to end 21. happy new year my man

11 Likes

Hey Koala
Since our 4yr old choccy brown lab was a pup, we’ve taken her out in thunder storms & fireworks so she now thinks “what evs”
The most chilled out dog we’ve ever had - you almost think someone’s slipped some THC into her food

Happy NY Blitzers
Whether 2022 is our year or not dunno, but I haven’t seen this much positive energy around my footy team and club since our last flag

2 Likes

This time last year some blitzers were making a dash across the border to escape the NSW flying embers.
Calmer and safer NY to all from the State of Emergency In the Year of the RATs

5 Likes

Thanks for your press summaries in 2021 @bigallan, much appreciated.

Here’s to hoping you won’t need to provide this service as much in 2022.

However, this may not be the case.

HNY.

5 Likes

same to you. ironically pretty much i wish everyone on here the best 2022, outside of whatever belief we all have of football and essendon, life is way too short not to enjoy everything else.

who knows whether thats the alchole, exhaustion or core me speaking, stay tuned next year to find out. boom tish.

4 Likes

Please win a ■■■■■■■ final next year. Please.

7 Likes

:flushed::flushed: where’s my invite damn

1 Like

Got the feet up on the couch, ready to explode after a BBQ that will mean I don’t need to cook for the next three days lol.

Ready to bring in the New Year listening to the sounds of classic euro along with the neighbours lol. Thats if I last till midnight without drifting off as it seems miles away.

8 Likes

Off to bed.

See you all next year

9 Likes

Nice patates!!!

2 Likes

If you squint your eyes it looks like tony Abbott devouring his favourite onion.

1 Like

I have a feeling 2022 is going to be a year for the lid off’rs amongst us…

Have a happy and safe new year my blitz brethren.

6 Likes

Who’s the slightly chubby guy singing on ABC?

Novak from Polish Club???

1 Like

we had a night out for dinner but early for new years standards.

Happy new year

footy wise 2022 looks like it could be good

12 Likes

Hope you all have a great 22. We deserve it.

10 Likes

Fixed

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

It’s been a year of mixed results for EFC and the community, but regardless, Blitz has been a great place throughout. Thanks to everyone for contributing. Hopefully next year things will improve on all fronts.

In the immortal words of Bill S. Preston Esq. and Ted “Theodore” Logan; “Be excellent to each other. And; PARTY ON, DUDES!!!”

12 Likes

Sinking beers and watching the sunset over the Murray River - is there a better way to see in the new year?

Happy new year all, here’s hoping for number 17 in 2022!

10 Likes

Happy New Year to my Blitz family. Love you all.

Happy Birthday @jonovdp

:champagne: :champagne:

11 Likes

I haven’t had a shower since last year…

10 Likes