Hooker

Great news...picks off a lot of balls in the back area...shows great judgement

Good news at last. Loved what Mr Hooker brought to the defence this season. Hooker, Bags and Hibberd...the future.

I love how he was offered in a trade for some very good picks but he refused to go.
I was annoyed at the time he didn't go.

He then comes out and plays his best ever season for us. Not only that, in the season from hell, just days after the season finishes, he comes out and signs on for 3 years!
This boy wants to be a Bomber and he has shown some serious faith in this club!

I'm glad I was wrong about him!

Great news! Hooker is very important for a back line structure.

I'm rapt with this. Rapt. 

Can't believe he didn't go last year. So stoked he's re-signed this year.

The Mass Exodus continues!

Seriously good news for the club and our fortunes for 2014 and beyond. Along with Carlisle, Hibberd and Baguley, they form the backbone of the most stable part of the team, our defence. Hurley could be the icing and Fletch the sprinkles on top. Then you add in the class and pace of Dempsey and you have a collective unit that can match it with the best forwards in the league. While Jake can be used up forward as a swing player, Hooker also showed that he can snag a goal or two by following his player up the ground. His kicking has improved and his reading of the play and knowing just when to zone off is a terrific skill that has been honed and is shown by the amount of intercept marks he has taken. Kept on going when other players tired this year and is one of our best re-signings. Three more years is a great vote of confidence on the part of both sides. lmagine how good this guy will be, once he gets 100 games under his belt.  

YEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has been so loyal and has taken his game to a new level! amazing pick up @ 54 in the draft!!!

GO BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

357 days til hirdy is back!

jesus!! putting it that way sounds like a long time.

Not keeping to the script!

Delist!

this is what will get us through. thanks Cale

Thank you mIster Hooker.

Backed himself in on the final year of his contract.  Showed courage, strength, loyalty & determination in the toughest of times for himself personally (many were unhappy he stopped a potential trade) & the club (year from hell).

We need more with his spirit & love of the club.

As I like to scream out at the ground to all the doubters around me:

"Awwww.......Well Done Hooksey!!!!!"

Who are we going to bundle into a package deal now?

Seriously, awesome year. Well done for backing yourself in Hooker.

best news for a long, long time

Thought he was a good defender purely for stopping forwards and playing on athletic types but never thought he can improve his kicking and turnovers.

Glad I am wrong. Though he did make a couple in the latter part of the year, it was very minimal. Was really impressed. His marking also has improved out of sight.

Hibberd also improved his kicking. Stopped his turnovers. Only Baguley left to improve his kicking and decision making. I think he can going by the other two.

Hardingham hasn’t improved his kicking. But at this stage looks like only needed as a back up.

Potential headline-

Hooker gets pay rise. :P

YEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has been so loyal and has taken his game to a new level! amazing pick up @ 54 in the draft!!!

GO BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

357 days til hirdy is back!

jesus!! putting it that way sounds like a long time.

355 days 9 hours and about 40 minutes !!!!

Great news, hopefully that gets the ball rolling and more jump on board