Hooker

Great news, hopefully that gets the ball rolling and more jump on board

Hooker locked in. Excellent.
Now for the other main cog. Hope Bellchambers is signed up asap.

he's been drugged, obviously.

Great news. Well done LJ!

A good signing, but also one of our biggest trade draw cards. Still has allot to do on his offensive side but will be a pillar of defence going forward.

Great news!

Really really pleased for him.  backed himself to stay last year with a 3-year deal on the table from WC.  Obviously loves the EFC, fans starting to return the sentiment.  a badly needed feel-good tale.

So glad he signed on the dotted line .... waiting for the rest ;-)

I don't know what's better, Hooker resigning or watching all his knockers eat humble pie.

One big slice each fellas.

I would almost argue that he is now the most important part of the backline. And this is not taking anything away from Pig, Jake, Bags or Fletch.  He has really stood up when it counted and it seems when he plays well we win. Decision making has improved massively and so has the kicking. I feel almost Fletcher confident when he has the ball in his hands now. Three year contract obviously demonstrates the club's faith in him also.  A real smokey for the Crichton I reckon.   

A good signing, but also one of our biggest trade draw cards. Still has allot to do on his offensive side but will be a pillar of defence going forward.

Agree. Happy to keep him but given what was on the table from West Coast last year, and after his performance this year (his best season to date), he would definitely have had good trade value. With Bellchambers and Crameri also apparently imminent signings, the only uncontracted guy left on the list who might get us a draft pick in the sub-30 range would be Gumbleton, and even that's debatable.

Get behind me all you heathens, I was first on the Hooker train, you all can ride in the caboose.

Terrific news. I was a doubter this time last year, but has had a great year and I'm pleased that he's sticking with us.

I also think it's great that he wanted to prove himself at Essendon (rather than leaving because we were considering trading him at the end of last year).

Have to admit I was wrong on Cale. His 2013 was great. Wish him well on his next three.

Great news. Excellent season and one of the highlights in our backline improvement.  Cudos to Hooker and also Wellman as the backline coach.

Really

Nearly number in the comp for intercept marks and possessions. And you say he needs to improve his offensive side.

Really really pleased for him. backed himself to stay last year with a 3-year deal on the table from WC. Obviously loves the EFC, fans starting to return the sentiment. a badly needed feel-good tale.

Yeah good on him! Has turned it around this year!

I don't know what's better, Hooker resigning or watching all his knockers eat humble pie.

Nothing wrong with a Hooker's knockers.

HEYOOOOO!

Always had plenty of time for this bloke.

He has had his knockers over the journey, very pleased he's back on board.

Now can we get a "buddy look-a-like" for him to chase around all pre-season??

I'll take a slice. Was a big critic especially in his 2nd half of 2012. Happy to say he has proved me wrong. He seems to have taken his game to another level. Has had his best season so far in his career.

PS: if it turns out Gumby isn't much chop can I give a slice back?

I'll take a slice. Was a big critic especially in his 2nd half of 2012. Happy to say he has proved me wrong. He seems to have taken his game to another level. Has had his best season so far in his career.

PS: if it turns out Gumby isn't much chop can I give a slice back?

If you think "self reporting" will let you off you haven't been paying attention these last 6 months.