HOT TAKES

I’m 43 in Jaunuary.

Which type of useless sack of ■■■■ that all the other types of sacks of ■■■■ like to heap ■■■■ on am I classified as?

1 Like

there’s only two to choose from: millennial or boomer

i’ve got some bad news for you

dingus could be 21 or 65 and he’d still be gen x.

1 Like

Tense mixing loser sack of ■■■■. You are not 43 in January unless you have a time machine and are currently in January. You will be 43 in January (unless you go somewhere else in your aforementioned time machine (which I may also mention in the future) or not) unless you die before January in which case you are not, will not and will never be 43 in January.

1 Like

Nothing says gen x like realising you don’t fit in the millennial va boomer debate.

2 Likes

They both annoy the ■■■■ out of me.

So do Gen X types.

Everybody annoys me and I welcome the swift death of this purposeless, inane planet.

Also I have a time machine. Wanna fight about it? Prove I don’t.

1 Like

Can’t prove it, but evidence would suggest you’re not insanely rich, so either you’re
a) dumb, or
b) strangely specifically moral
…and I don’t buy either of those.

Yes I want to fight about it and can easily prove it. If you had or perhaps in the future acquire a time machine then you would not need to have this discussion as you would have gone back in time to stop the emergence of the mighty Gen X. Ya big fat loser. (If you had or ever will have a time machine then you’ll be able to delete this comment.)

1 Like

Nah, … if he had a time machine we’d have a flag by now and Hirdy would be a proud Back to Back Premiership Coach, seeking a 3 peat this year, … all due to Steven Dank accidentally getting run over heading into Windy Hill on his first day, and due to having to be in a full body cast for 18 months, was unable to take up his position.

2 Likes

dingus moves in mysterious ways. I’m amazed Bono hasn’t written a song about me.

Maybe the time machine has been used and this is the best existence available. We’d never know.

1 Like

No worries, I’ll eat my way through to the Maccas and KFC chips.

You’d be surprised…

So would I.

The climate change thread is a great indicator of the type of parents people had and the way they were raised. As in, I’m your parent and I’ll tell you everything you need to question about the world vs question everything, including me.

1 Like

25 percent off at Amart through efc.

Still wouldn’t shop there.

HOT TAKE

2 Likes

Eh, your fight is with Gen Z

The fk is going on in my thread?

Any Gen Xer with a “heh heh heh look at those boomers and millenials go at it” can absolutely do one. Gen X has been voting age for 40 years and did absolutely nothing about the impending issues the world now faces. Just as complicit as the boomers. Fk you all.

6 Likes

Once Gen Z is done guillotining all the boomers, they’ll immediately start on Gen X and then the millennials for being massive cowards. And they’re right and I can’t wait for it.

2 Likes

By the way, Gen “Z” implies that they’re the last generation. Has this been brought up yet?