HOT TAKES

full:true"]
within 5 years time Joe will be retired due to ongoing groin injuries
[/quote]

I’d trade Joe to Sydney as well

Jake Carlisle should have become one of our greats, he was so good in 2013. He features a fair bit in this

Jesus that zaka goal against fark carlton still brings tears to my eyes

3 Likes

I want Carlton FC to be back to powerhouse mode again and play big games against Essendon. Essendon supporters who want them merged or stuck at bottom of ladder forever are idiots.

4 Likes

Sam mitchell as an assistant coach would be one of the best movies essendon’s done since sheedy.

Should be allowed to trade players to wherever you want providing their contract demands are met.
You should be able to buy players from other clubs where the club losing the playing is financially compensated if it wants to be.

2 Likes

Fitzroy gets to pick from the Bears and Suns teams, and South gets to choose from Sydney and GWS. This is a result of the Cost of Late Apology policy.

We get to raid Little Essendon, Geelong gets Adelaide (both cities are the Dubbo of their state, except they don’t have a world class zoo).

St Kilda get to plunder Freo, but also have to take Ross Lyon (LOL) so nothing will come of it.

After an impassioned plea from @westozziebomber the players from WCE aren’t re-distributed but instead just tossed in a bonfire.

3 Likes

We should have a breakaway comp like rugby league did with the Super League years back:

12 teams playing each other home and away. Top 5 to be played under the old school McIntyre 5 system.

1. Adelaide
  2. Carlton
  3. Collingwood
  4. Essendon
  5. Fremantle
  6. Geelong
  7. Hawthorn
  8. Port Adelaide
  9. Richmond
  10. Sydney
  11. Tasmania
  12. West Coast

Would solve draw equality and stick it up the AFL commission and give Tasmania a side.

Teams not mentioned above can FOAD.

You know full well you’d be here all offseason anyway.

100%

This is a BOSS move to tag a user who you banned for 6 months!

6 Likes

Nice touch

1 Like

Mark Robinson for Essendon president.

Would go full Eddie, no way let’s the Rampe fiasco be handled that poorly.
Wouldn’t accept mediocrity, ferociously defend the club, take on anyone and particularly vocal.

Rather than banning them, I want an open slather on steroids/PEDs. I want muscled up freaks kicking goals from CHB, leaping 5 metres into the air for marks and fights erupting from all the roid rage.

Screw the potential health risks. If players don’t wanna risk their health they don’t have to take em.

■■■■ ASADA.

3 Likes

Even up the fixture.

If two teams play each other twice during the season, each game should be for 2 points.
Where they only play each other once it’s a 4 point game.

No draws allowed (play extra time).

5 Likes

Interesting.

Not a hot idea l know, but someone needs to load the rules committee into the cannon and fire them into the sun.

I know @simmo41 is the judge here, but I rate that as

3 Likes

That would hit 98% certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes.

Change the ball to have a rough side and a smooth side so that every kick is a big bender

9 Likes

Limit Ben Brown’s run up to half.