How Do I Drive Blitz 3.0?

HOW DO I VIEW SIGNATURES IN POSTS?

Click on your username in the top menu bar -> My Settings -> Ignore Settings -> uncheck the box next to the text that reads Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages

HOW DO I EDIT MY SIGNATURE?

Click on your username in the top menu bar -> My Settings -> Signature. Note the restrictions regarding images and image size. 

ANY SIGNATURES THAT VIOLATE THE RULES OF BOMBERBLITZ WILL BE REMOVED AND MAY RESULT IN YOUR SUSPENSION OR PERMANENT BANNING. 

HOW DO I IGNORE USERS?

Click on your username in the top menu bar -> My Settings -> Ignore Settings -> enter their username and select what you want to ignore; posts, signatures or PM's

HOW DO I CHANGE SKINS?

If you don't like Rolo's new 3.0 skin, on the desktop version go to the forum homepage, scroll to the bottom and click the 'Change Theme' link. Select IP.Board 

HOW DO I HIDE THE SIDE BAR MODULES? (Status Updates, Popular Tags and Recent Topics)

Hover your cursor over the menubar for each section and click the little X that appears. This minimises the section. To restore, hover over the bar and click the ellipsis 

HOW DO I RESET MY PASSWORD?

Click on your username in the top menu bar -> My Settings -> Email & Password -> enter your current and new passwords in the fields provided and Save Changes.
The Forum will attempt to update your current session after your successful password change. If, however, you do experience difficulties, please try clearing cache and cookies, then signing out and signing back in before contacting a staff member to help resolve the problem

HOW DO I CLEAR MY BROWSER COOKIES?

Many login problems are solved by clearing your browser's cookies. Cookies are small files that your browser uses to save information about websites. You can find out how to clear your specific browser cookies here: http://www.aboutcookies.org/page-2

HOW DO I VIEW MY OWN POST HISTORY?

Click your name in the top bar, then click 'My Content' then click on 'Only Posts' to view your past posts.