How many weeks for Hocking?

None.
Lennon contributed far more to that than Hurley did to his. Hurls followed a straight path, Lennon turned into his. Not that he was at fault in any way either.

I'd be surprised if Hurley got anything for it.

The MRP created a precedent a few weeks ago with this type of contact. If, and it’s a big if, they’re consistent, Hocking should have no case to answer. But it’ll be a toss of the coin.

Someone on twitter uses the #MRPLotto which is exactly how it seems they come to their findings.

None, Not after Hannerbry got off.

None.
Lennon contributed far more to that than Hurley did to his. Hurls followed a straight path, Lennon turned into his. Not that he was at fault in any way either.

Spot on. Nothing to see here.

He should get cleared. And LOL at those of you who wanted Hannerberry gone, and are now saying Hocking should get off.

He should get cleared. And LOL at those of you who wanted Hannerberry gone, and are now saying Hocking should get off.

3 incidents, 2 involved both players clashing with their hands reaching for the footy, one involved a hip to the head. No guesses for the latter.

Yup, totally similar.

None…

I thought hanneberry should have got weeks, but given that he didn't, it would be outrageous for Hocking yo get weeks!

What's the bet he gets a week or 2 just to confuse everyone.

What's the bet he gets a week or 2 just because he is a racist drug cheat cabbie bashing Essendon player

Fixed

The FOX commentators last night suggested that Hannebury got to the ball earlier than Hocking!
As far as I could tell, Hannebury went for Hurley first and then chose to pick up the ball!

I watched it a few times. Hurley was head down "dribbling" the ball it veered to the right and hanneberry was there and intercepted the ball. Hurley, with head down kept coming and Hannebury watched him coming, then braced for impact..
Here is the problem. If you run while looking down, you need to lift your head at some point, if that is just before impact, the potential for neck injury is far greater, because of the weak muscles in the front of the neck. Better to run in a more erect posture. Thats essentially what a lot of the commentators said and I tend to agree.
Of course the commentators version of the hurley incident varies. Amazing how many people see the same thing and describe it differently,
Intercepted the ball? The hell were you watching? The ball was under Hurley's nose, Hanneberry put his hip into his head with a token effort to look like he was going for the ball. Then claimed he never saw Hurley.

Which is bullshit because you can see Hanners looking at Hurley as he ELECTED to bump.

Hocking on the other hand had his eyes on the ball the whole time.

Will get 2. They know no one will make a big deal about it and their won’t be any backlash to it from the media. They all dislike us and won’t back us up like Viney.

2 weeks, hoping only one.

Really?  Do you think it's possible that people think Hocking should get off because of the Hannebery decision?  

I personally think both, as well as Cooney had time to adjust and avoid contact with their opponents heads.  If Hocking goes after the other 2 got off then it'll officially be time to accept that our club won't be getting a fair go in this competition any time soon.

Will get two weeks.  He knew he was gone as soon as he collided with the other player.

Those who think he will go.

I'd like to hear your justification based on the Viney and Hannebury decisions which have set the new precedent and must be followed.

Same as Cooney. 0 weeks. 

Should get none, will probably get some.  His look of disappointment will cost him, should have acted as it was all in the game and played on.

Should get none, will probably get some.  His look of disappointment will cost him, should have acted as it was all in the game and played on.

He should have pretended he had sore ribs like Hanneberry......

not really, i was in the camp that thought Hannerbury should of gone for that. A month ago i would of expected Hocking to go for it. Hannebruy and Conney getting off has changed everything. NO WAY Hocking goes for that now.