How to transfer membership ticket in wallet to another person

How do I transfer my ticket for today’s game to another person. I’ve downloaded it from the EFC app to my wallet.
How do I pass it on, as I can’t go today?

Screenshot works fine

1 Like

Thanks for the response.
So if I take a photo of the ticket in the wallet and send it on, that will do the job?

1 Like

Yep worked for us

Thanks again Darli. I appreciate your info on this.

Yep, just screenshot.

Cheers. All done

I’m reviving this topic, because it seems a couple of things have changed this year.

Firstly, the digital tickets are now available (72 hours before game time). However, I found that all of our group’s memberships only showed last year’s round 24.

To update you need to:

• Open Essendon App
  • Select More, Settings. Then sign out
  • Select More, My Member Card, and link the TicketMaster account by signing in
  • If you don’t already have a TicketMaster account, make sure you create one with the same email address as your Essendon membership, then use that to link the accounts as above
  • It shows some error message about not linking, however, once you dismiss the error message, it is linked

They have updated the app, so that now, if you view ticket details in the Essendon app, there is a moving component, so if you take a screenshot to send to someone, it will be obvious it’s a screenshot.

But if you add to wallet, the wallet version is a static image, so you can still take a screenshot of that and send it to someone.

Of course, you can transfer a ticket to someone else within your TicketMaster account, but that is a whole lot more bother, and requires them to firstly, have or create a TicketMaster account with the email address that matches what you’re transferring it to, and then run through a whole procedure to accept the ticket.

If none of this works, you can use your membership card to get in, but you have to manually get that to someone else if you want them to use it for one game, then get it back afterward.

If none of that is working, then you can always call Essendon to try to sort it out prior to game day, or show up early on game day and speak to the people at the Essendon stand and ask them to print you a ticket for that day’s entry.

Hopefully someone finds this useful.

If the mods think a different topic or title is more appropriate , please feel free to move this entry.

2 Likes

The apple wallet version may not work.
Try it, but I think that works more like Apple Pay than to scan.

Best to forward to an email or sms. I did it last year without a problem.

The wallet version works just fine. That’s all I’ve used for the last few years.

1 Like

this, fwd to email let the goon sort out of they’re adding to apple/google wallet