How would you feel?

How would you feel if you were out on the town and ended up partying with a player from the club you supported and they offered you drugs?

with my hands

with my hands

?

Fine unless it’s Gary Ablett

Dunno, (for me) probably think most of the time the best way to feel about things that happen is " what happens when out on the to town and partying, stay with when out on the town and partying’

Something tells me this isn’t a hypothetical.
I should press further, but probably best not to !

Injunction

Something tells me this isn't a hypothetical. I should press further, but probably best not to !

No bombers involved that’s a promise.

Something tells me this isn't a hypothetical. I should press further, but probably best not to !

Which club

And in answer to your question, i would be very angry

Would happen heaps. Anyone under the age of 30 who goes out would have seen and/or heard enough to know that the majority of AFL players dabble in ‘recreational’ drugs on a fairly regular basis.
The media are naive of this.

with my hands

?

?

Which club

And in answer to your question, i would be very angry

hypothetical is hypothetical

Would happen heaps. Anyone under the age of 30 who goes out would have seen and/or heard enough to know that the majority of AFL players dabble in 'recreational' drugs on a fairly regular basis. The media are naive of this.

In 2013 in the 20-29 age range 27% of Australian’s had used an illicit drug in the past 12 months
What are there, 700 AFL players? Going off 27% it’d suggest up to 190 players have used an illicit drug in the past 12 months, or 10 per club
Iirc the Collingwood leak at the start of the year ended up with the total AFL figure being 100-140 positive tests roughly

Would happen heaps. Anyone under the age of 30 who goes out would have seen and/or heard enough to know that the majority of AFL players dabble in 'recreational' drugs on a fairly regular basis. The media are naive of this.

In 2013 in the 20-29 age range 27% of Australian’s had used an illicit drug in the past 12 months
What are there, 700 AFL players? Going off 27% it’d suggest up to 190 players have used an illicit drug in the past 12 months, or 10 per club
Iirc the Collingwood leak at the start of the year ended up with the total AFL figure being 100-140 positive tests roughly

I never knew those stats but you are correct it is real. There are players that party all night and not stay at their home address so random testers don’t rock up at their door after an all night bender.

If it was out of season I personally wouldn’t care from a supporter perspective.

How would you feel if you were out on the town and ended up partying with a player from the club you supported and they offered you drugs?

Depends if it was TB4.

If it was out of season I personally wouldn't care from a supporter perspective.

?? You wouldn’t care if an AFL player was not only doing drugs but giving them out and presumably selling them? lol.

Depends if it was TB4.

TB4 . or not, TB4 … THAT, … is the question.

If they were any good, probably pretty awesome

If it was out of season I personally wouldn't care from a supporter perspective.

?? You wouldn’t care if an AFL player was not only doing drugs but giving them out and presumably selling them? lol.

In a nutshell, yes.