How would you feel?

Couldn't care less. I'm not his mum. Or perfect myself.

is that dr seuss

with my hands

?

?

?

Couldn't care less. I'm not his mum. Or perfect myself.

But your membership dollars absolve you of all your imperfections.

If it was out of season I personally wouldn't care from a supporter perspective.

Geee Johnson!! How’s his form? He’s having a REALLY GOOD pre-season? Isn’t he?

Depends on the drug.

If it was coke, then hell yeah.

Ecstacy… It would depend what I was doing the next day.

Ketamine or Meth? Yeah, I’d feel disappointed they were on our list, and probably start a rumour on a footy forum about it.

Did Paul Barnard offer you drugs?

Depends on the drug.

Ketamine or Meth? Yeah, I’d feel disappointed they were on our list, and probably start a rumour on a footy forum about it.

Sounds like you had a massive night out with Ben Cousins, Tom Liberatore, Daniel Kerr and Travis Tuck there PP.

The Rat Pack.

Depends on the drug.

Sounds like you had a massive night out with Ben Cousins, Tom Liberatore, Daniel Kerr and Travis Tuck & Jake Carlisle there PP.

The Rat Pack.

EFA

Initially suprised.
A couple of minutes later…possibly off my titts.

Stoked that he’d even offer me some probably.

But seriously, you’re kidding yourself if you think recreational drug use isn’t a thing within the AFL. As long as they’re not blowing fat balding businessmen for crack and laying there frothing into the gutter outside revs I don’t care.

edit: wrong thread

If it was out of season I personally wouldn't care from a supporter perspective.

Geee Johnson!! How’s his form? He’s having a REALLY GOOD pre-season? Isn’t he?

I’m missing something here.

Stoked that he'd even offer me some probably.

But seriously, you’re kidding yourself if you think recreational drug use isn’t a thing within the AFL. As long as they’re not blowing fat balding businessmen for crack and laying there frothing into the gutter outside revs I don’t care.

Alrighty then…

backs away slowly

Probably double drop with them and chewing my face off

I would have asked if they came from China or the Mexican city, New Mexico. If not it it totally acceptable.

Stoked that he'd even offer me some probably.

Yeah I’m glad we got rid of Carlisle too.