Hugh IS This McLuggage and How Many Brownlow?

They’re not highlights, they’re just every time he got the ball.

Missed a lot of targets with his kicking. Although his goal kicking and hands in close were very good.

Prefer Ainsworth.

Wouldn’t put my house on us using pick 1 on him.

Prefer Ainsworth.

Wouldn’t put my house on us using pick 1 on him.

Come on down SPS!

Something is weird about his kicking, I can’t put my finger on it. Kind of looks like he stabs at every kick. Am I nuts?

Something is weird about his kicking, I can't put my finger on it. Kind of looks like he stabs at every kick. Am I nuts?
Stop bagging him!
Something is weird about his kicking, I can't put my finger on it. Kind of looks like he stabs at every kick. Am I nuts?
Stop bagging him!

Delist.

Edit: draft first, then delist

Oooooh Aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Surely worth drafting just because of his name.

Oooooh Aaaaaaaahhhhhh

We’re drafting Glen McGrath?

Why we keep pick 1:
I watched the first half of that and the only target he hit was a goal.

Why should I be getting excited?

No you are definately right. His kicking for goal is unusual. Seems to frequently go between the big sticks

Why we keep pick 1:
I watched the first half of that and the only target he hit was a goal.

Why should I be getting excited?

I read the first half of that post and it was a sentence saying you watched a 90s summary of a quarter and a half of football.

websites.sportstg.com/assoc_page.cgi?client=1-3020-0-0-0&sID=362379&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=47249965

Full replay of McCluggage winning the Morrish Medal

At the 45:40 mark Sheehan said the 1st center bounce in the 1st TAC cup grand final was Fletcher vs Primus.
1161 players have been drafted from the TAC cup

At the 1.27:50 mark Lloyd is interviewed, Lloyd said in the finals his team was kicked out by Falcons, Lucas kicked a bag of 6 against them and at the Western Jets Lloyd was only 16yrs old being coached by M Keane.

1.50:50 is when McCluggage is announced the winner

He looks very good around goal. Strong running link up player.People say he uses the ball well so I’ll accept that. Apparently very clean hands.
Or Ainsworth,who as a forward still couldn’t kick as many as McCluggage in the TAC - I am aware he also played through the midflield

A few random thoughts (noting that I do not have a view on who we should draft):

• As stated, a video clip of every disposal in a given game is not a highlight reel. Put together a clip McCluggage’s (or any player’s for that matter) best disposals across the champs and I suspect that you are watching a different video.
  • McCluggage appears to have a great kicking technique and they all come flush off his boot (his rather deadly goal kicking shows just how good of a kick he is). His short kicks (at least in the videos) always appear to hit targets. However, he seems to be quite adventerous with his disposal particularly with his longer kicks - aiming for a kick to advantage rather than one flush on the chest. As per the video, this doesn’t always come off but can be very dangerous when it does.
  • He is a very smooth mover, and very clean with the ball.
  • I think he would make a great pair with Parish who loves a dish out handball.

Although comparions are not always helpful - Cotchin is the player that immediately springs to mind when you watch him play. And as much as we can all pay him out for being soft, I’d be very happy if we added a player of Cotchin’s quality to our list.

Reckon we’ll take Brodie (inside mid) over McCluggage (outside mid).

Magic like the stars.

Very much want

We need less (inside mids) than (outside mids).

fixed

Missed a lot of targets with his kicking. Although his goal kicking and hands in close were very good.

Go through U18 highlights for even the best AFL kicks and they’re all the same