If it's Bloods we can kill it- Match day thread round 2 Syd v Ess SCG 23 Mar 2024

This is Gary Rohan picking up Gleeson and throwing him. All clear!

15 Likes

I’m going to spend the day emotionally preparing myself for a one point loss.

11 Likes

What happened to Diggers?

7 Likes

I was invited by friends to join some friends of theirs to watch the game - they are one eyed Sydney supporters…I think I’d rather have my fingernails removed :grimacing:
(I did decline politely.)

9 Likes

getting the win has proven difficult up there but we should absolutely expect to be competitive with them.

dons by 3 points.

3 Likes

More confident about this one than I was going into the Hawks game.
Do I think we’ll win? Meh. But who knows!

I just want to shut the ■■■■■■■ AFL media up. They’ve been jerking South Melbourne off all week.

1 Like

78 point loss coming up. Just can feel it. Midfield will get monetered, defence will be embarassed. I think tonight will sap a lot of blitzers of their life force.

1 Like

FTFY

1 Like

IMG_7217

2 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

25 Likes

^Continues a fine tradition dating back to at least the 1 point 1996 preliminary final loss they orchestrated. That was the one where Dunkley eye-gouged Hird so he was taken off the ground in the last minutes.

6 Likes

archie perkolator masterclass please

4 Likes

Pretty strong team selected, really only Redman, Parish and Ridley from our best 22 not in. No excuse to not put in a good performance.

1 Like

We certainly play them in Sydney more often than we play them in Melbourne, or at least it has been that way for more than a decade. The fixture is skewed and can never be equalized l know that, but it could be made a lot fairer. With 2 interstate teams in WA, Qld, SA & NSW simply play one at home and one away each year, then swap the next year.

4 Likes

Anyone know how much humidity there will be tonight/ dew

Well unlike SuperCoach this week, we don’t just play best 18 players.