If you had to put on weight, what would be your choice of food?

McDonalds cheeseburgers

Two at a time.

One is not enough, 3 is too many.

Had a cheeseburger challenge at work a while ago. Winner was whoever ate the most in one sitting and didn’t spew for at least an hour afterwards.

Winner had 20 of them. Then he ate chips too. We were all amazed and appalled by his efforts.

I had 8 of them. Sick in the guts for a week afterwards.

McDonalds cheeseburgers

Two at a time.

One is not enough, 3 is too many.

What about a triple cheeseburger then?

Don’t be disgusting.

You disgust me.

Meat lovers pizza or special fried rice
Holy ■■■■ bro you have to get out of Kilsyth

As part of a foot rally/challenges comp at Monash many years ago, one of the challenges was to be quickest to down two cheeseburgers and scull a jug of beer.

As you would expect, we engineers won a beer challenge very very easily — by blending the burgers into the beer.

20 years before these fancy McDonald's menus, I used to order the McWaldo.

It’s the contents of a fillet of fish, and the contents of a quarter pounder combined inside one quarter pounder bun.

Surf and turf, reef and beef, whatever you wanna call it.

■■■ that is farkin disgusting

20 years before these fancy McDonald’s menus, I used to order the McWaldo.

It’s the contents of a fillet of fish, and the contents of a quarter pounder combined inside one quarter pounder bun.

Weight gain powder.

I’m not one to ■■■■ around

Smoke a joint and then destroy twelve pineapple donuts.

Bacon, wrapped in more bacon.

http://imgur.com/7RIDenL

This thread reminds me of this.

20 years before these fancy McDonald's menus, I used to order the McWaldo.

Spew and poo

My gut won’t let me eat anything too fatty these days so I guess it’s… Nope. I’m out of ideas. Red wine and craft beer seems to be working pretty well.

As part of a foot rally/challenges comp at Monash many years ago, one of the challenges was to be quickest to down two cheeseburgers and scull a jug of beer.

As you would expect, we engineers won a beer challenge very very easily — by blending the burgers into the beer.

When I worked at maccas as a teen there was a co worker who was trying to raise some cash for a new gaming console. A bunch of us kicked in some $$ and bet him that he couldn’t down a super size cup of pickle juice in under a minute and keep it down for half an hour.

Poor ■■■■■■■ couldn’t even finish it. Did a bolt to the toilet and power spewed everywhere. We paid him half the pot purely for the lols be gave us.

koulourakia baklava kourumbeias Melomakarona Kourabiethes Galaktoboureko Pastitsio Pastitsio loukoumades souvlaki gyros pita + tzatziki.

just gained 20 kilos listing christmas and easter menu.

edit: forgot spanakopita.

No moussaka?? Shame.
koulourakia baklava kourumbeias Melomakarona Kourabiethes Galaktoboureko Pastitsio Pastitsio loukoumades souvlaki gyros pita + tzatziki.

No moussaka?? Shame.

eggplant is for inbreds.

No moussaka?? Shame.

eggplant is for inbreds.

I’ll have to assume you don’t know how to cook it (I used to hate it too)

No moussaka?? Shame.

eggplant is for inbreds.

INCORRECT

Donuts
Hot dogs
The skin off kfc chicken
Scarlett johanson

Pizza, kfc wicked wings, sweet and sour chicken in batter, beer and Jack Daniels.

Indian…