If you like history & geography and online games

:earth_americas: Feb 20, 2022 :earth_africa:
Today’s guesses: 12
Current streak: 1
Average guesses: 12

1 Like

#Worldle #30 6/6 (100%)
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_upper_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_lower_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_upper_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_lower_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_upper_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::tada:

Tricky if you don’t know that of the world very well. I needed some help. Good game.

1 Like

Just got Globle in 3.

1 Like

Globle 6
Worldle 4

1 Like

:earth_americas: Feb. 20, 2022 :earth_africa:
Today’s guesses: 2
Current streak: 2
Average guesses: 4.5

#Worldle #30 4/6 (100%)
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_upper_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_upper_right:

2 Likes

What did you start with? I went with Turkey and thankfully headed in the right direction for the 2nd.

I started with Estonia. I then proceeded with what Kontiki would call “European Huge Grand Tour” or similar!

On the plus side I understand the shades of red much better now.

:earth_americas: Feb 20, 2022 :earth_africa:
Today’s guesses: 16
Current streak: 2
Average guesses: 10.5

3 Likes

Italy!

2 Likes

same!!

1 Like

I can’t type quick enough to get them done before the 15 minutes.
I got to 137 before time expired

1 Like

Pay someone to type for you big man

Practice Makes Perfect :slight_smile:

My typing has always been not great. I just don’t do enough of it it get better and have no real desire to either TBH

Last wordle in 5.

I got todays Wordle in 3, but I spent 20 mins and a scrap of paper coming up with the solution, and it was only word I could think that fit.

:earth_americas: Feb. 21, 2022 :earth_africa:
Today’s guesses: 16
Average guesses: 13

#Worldle #31 2/6 (100%)
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_up:

1 Like
Last win 2022-02-21
Games won 1
Current streak 1
Max streak 1
Average guesses needed 12

First go.
I think I’ll get better at it. It took me a while to notice the ‘closest country’ thing at the bottom, which wasted a few early guesses.

2 Likes

:earth_americas: Feb 21, 2022 :earth_africa:
Today’s guesses: 12
Average guesses: 11.33

#Worldle #31 3/6 (100%)
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_up:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_lower_left:

#Worldle #31 3/6 (100%)
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_right:

Yeah. No need for Google maps help today.

Must be all the Nordic Noir I’ve watched

1 Like

:earth_americas: Feb 21, 2022 :earth_africa:
Today’s guesses: 7
Current streak: 3
Average guesses: 8.67

Had some help for the final guess

1 Like