I'm afraid I must insist. You see, my wife, she has been most vocal on the subject of the team. "Where's the team? "When are you going to get the team?" "Why aren't you getting the team now?" And so on

5 Likes

Hey woosha, Dan asked me to give you this…

1 Like

5 Likes

HvuOxCxaZtD1xFqq0HI1DyL70dg%3D

5 Likes

27 Likes

when fremantle and essendon stink up the joint. Both sets of fans:

7 Likes

worsfold logic

5 Likes

BRAYDEN and JAYDEN

5 dropped.

Hurley Saad back, …

1 Like

I’m here for the Simpson’s memories I don’t give a ■■■■ about the team.

13 Likes

Jackets plotting our next draft selections

28 Likes

Reckon this will be pretty close to the mark.

this is the best

6 Likes

Woosha next presser

3 Likes

ESSENDON has recalled four big names to face Fremantle as it tries to stabilise a season rapidly spiralling out of control.

Michael Hurley, Adam Saad, Darcy Parish and Aaron Francis are among five Bomber additions – with two-gamer Brayden Ham the other – for Saturday night’s all-important clash at Optus Stadium.

Essendon named Jake Stringer, who is dealing with hamstring tightness, and dumped Josh Begley, Dylan Clarke, Ben McNiece, David Myers and Mark Baguley in response to last week’s humiliating defeat.

KEEP GOING

1 Like

Oh yeah, we are a chance!!!

Dylan Clarke is very unlucky. The team is struggling, but even when he doesn’t have a big game, or his disposal is ordinary, he makes a big contribution via his defensive efforts and his tackling in close. He is not one I would be dropping.

1 Like

Get ■■■■■■ Ballantyne

Clarke was GARBAGE. Didn’t tag squat and contributed two of the worst kicks I’ve ever seen at AFL level (aside from the one the week before!).

Perfect changes really (assuming players are fit, which they aren’t , but yolo)

1 Like