Im moving to Germany

Maybe it was Frieberg instead of Heidelberg? One of them is a Uni town. It was near the Black Forest.

My uncle camped by himself in the middle of Black Forest around when those people went missing/were murdered
Nan wasn’t too happy when he got home and she found out lol

Or saukraut.

Hope you like Kebabs
Or Currywurst

Do you speak any German ? Even though most Huns speak English, you need to know a bit of the lingo.

I will be there from April 3 for a month in Karlsruhe, down south towards Cologne. I know lots of Companies there, so if you need someone to lie for you about your work attitude and abilities let me know.

Does Germany know you are coming?

Saga fatigue?

What City are you going to?

There are lots of great places. As many have said, Berlin is great. What most Aussies don’t realise is how underpopulated it is compared with its capacity or with other European cities.

But there are many other great cities and villages - let us know where you are going in case we can provide advice about that town.

Just wondering if anyone wanted to give me some tips or things to do/see.
http://kiel16.de/
Damn, how do you post images now? Chance to post pic of a group of Oktoberfest babes gone begging.

Go to Hoffbrauhaus on Market La in the city, assuming you’re in Melb. Fantastic food and they’ll have the waitresses you’re after ha.

Damn, how do you post images now? Chance to post pic of a group of Oktoberfest babes gone begging.

dont get involved with a girl.

My brother met a German girl here and moved over there when she returned. she’s lovely.

Good advice sameolds … I’d say 3 or 4 at a minimum.

I didnt get to germany on my Europe travels (8 weeks) but my mates who did a year overseas world holiday rated Berlin right up there with New York as top 2 best cities in the world. Goodluck with your travels.

They thought octoberfest was great so i will suggest that but am sure you have heard of it.
The Berlin Marathon is also one of the quickest marathon courses in the world, current WR done there.

No tips from me (maybe the Bombers to beat GWS Rd 1 :wink: ) never been to Germany.

I hope you have a great time and all goes well and it’s not to difficult for you to find employment.

Auf Wiedersehen

Whoa, … gesundheit mate.

Apparently when you rent a house it doesn’t come with a kitchen, I’d be keen to know if it’s true.

Auf Wiedersehen

Berlin is awesome

Where in Germany?