Im moving to Germany

He could go and stay with your uncle hans

Only if Zimmer has room.

Very nice.

Puns in multiple languages…separates my puns from your monolingual punsters.

Hvað?
Alveg ósatt.

Herr Mink, don’t know what you think of videogames, but if you’re a fan looks like this is a good place.

I

TIL Mink’s really, really into scat.

I recommend learning the language, ■■■■ all of them speak English and get ■■■■■■ at the suggestion of it.
I've literally never met a German who doesn't speak English (and pretty well at that)

YMMV

I recommend learning the language, ■■■■ all of them speak English and get ■■■■■■ at the suggestion of it.

Lol my sister lived in Germany. They all speak English and mostly they speak it better than we do.

The school my sister went to used to even run some lessons in English.

She actually said she never met someone who couldnt or did not want to speak English.

Lol my sister lived in Germany. They all speak English and mostly they speak it better than we do.

She actually said she never met someone who couldnt or did not want to speak English.

Yep, same.
All their kids are being named English names too.

Yep, same.
All their kids are being named English names too.

English and German have similar sounds (at least that’s what I picked up in my one year at school). It’s not surprising that they speak it more than say the French, and definitely Italians.
Hoping to go and learn it one day.

My heart got broken by a German girl, so it can be demonstrated that love knows no such boundaries.
The complete b@stard

I've literally never met a German who doesn't speak English (and pretty well at that)

YMMV

Have you been to germany? My wife worked in germany for a year in Hanover, and we came across maybe 10 percent of the town could speak English, so getting groceries and various things in the day to day was quite challenging. I speak some Dutch which is very similar so I was ok but she really struggled.

Will possibly be heading over there for a penniless dingy club tour in 2017. If so, lets get drunk!

YMMV

Have you been to germany? My wife worked in germany for a year in Hanover, and we came across maybe 10 percent of the town could speak English, so getting groceries and various things in the day to day was quite challenging. I speak some Dutch which is very similar so I was ok but she really struggled.

No, can't say I have. But my experience is 90% with people around my age though, 20s-30s, couple who I was reasonably close mates with at Uni. Both reckon everyone speaka da english. I'm pretty sure they've got compulsory English all the way through school, might not have always been that way.

1 week to gooooo. yikes that came fast.

You haven’t thought this through at all, have you?

Maybe you can become one of the first from that neck of the woods to post on here. Have any Germans ever been involved in blitz?

1 week to gooooo. yikes that came fast.

You still here …

ive sold my car, moved out of my place, just gonna party from sat till monday then finishing packing my backpack and laters!

Schnapps and bratwurst weekend orgy. Good prep.

Maybe you can become one of the first from that neck of the woods to post on here. Have any Germans ever been involved in blitz?
Quite a few German bombers were.
Quite a few German bombers were.

And 1 x faux Norwegian