In memoriam. Australian Journalism. Judd Wept

Headline:
“Mick Jagger becomes a father for the eighth time at 73”

Wow - he has had eight kids this year?

I’m very uncomfortable with how Sarah Blake got her ‘exclusive’ on B Cousins.

I'm very uncomfortable with how Sarah Blake got her 'exclusive' on B Cousins.

Definitely a low act.
But pure rupertcorp.

Here is a real journalist.

Here is a real journalist. https://twitter.com/IntheNow_tweet/status/808748331019091969

Farkin-A, mam.

Here is a real journalist. https://twitter.com/IntheNow_tweet/status/808748331019091969

Would of liked to have seen the face on the smart ■■■■ at the end of that. :smiley:

From the neighbouring thread:

There was some concern about McLachlan’s availability with Channel Seven raising concerns but influential manager Craig Kelly, who looks after both stars, has apparently smoothed the waters.

The fact that anyone was concerned about anything regarding a McLachlan* has me in tears.
    • possible exception of Craig
From the neighbouring thread:

There was some concern about McLachlan’s availability with Channel Seven raising concerns but influential manager Craig Kelly, who looks after both stars, has apparently smoothed the waters.

The fact that anyone was concerned about anything regarding a McLachlan* has me in tears.
    • possible exception of Craig

And, Check 1,2.

Sam Armitage and the granny panties. FMD

Sam Armitage and the granny panties. FMD
Just about everyone I have seen/heard who has criticised this has actually clicked on/read the relevant story, thereby contributing to the problem.

Would of liked to have seen the face on the smart ■■■■ at the end of that. :smiley:

Well, only in this thread, would have...

Well, only in this thread, would have...

OK, thanks for learning me. :wink: :slight_smile:

More of a laugh, this one.

Obama says ‘we will’ retaliate against Russia for election hacking

We’re sorry, an error has occurred while playing video (video format is not supported).

More of a laugh, this one.

Obama says ‘we will’ retaliate against Russia for election hacking

We’re sorry, an error has occurred while playing video (video format is not supported).

Barrack - for the love of jeeepus - don’t fark with the Russian hackers, ok?

The rage today highlighting a video of Syrian child Bana Alabed escaped the horrors of Aleppo.

Lovely headline:
“How Syria’s Twitter star escaped Aleppo”

Nice to know the Age has diminished a 7 year old’s plight of life and death to the level of a Kardashian.

On the news.com.au website I reckon i’ve clicked on the same cricket story 4 / 6 times and it’s the same story with a new headline. Annoys me to no end.

Also when did reporting on sporting events turn into a live blog? Turn your notes into a proper article!

On the news.com.au website I reckon i've clicked on the same cricket story 4 / 6 times and it's the same story with a new headline. Annoys me to no end.

Also when did reporting on sporting events turn into a live blog? Turn your notes into a proper article!

Sorry souly, but that’s kinda like sleeping with someone who you KNOW has crabs, then complaining after, “That so & so gave me crabs!!”

If you willingly walk into a sewer, you shouldn’t be surprised that it’s full of shitt.

No sympathy.

On the news.com.au website I reckon i've clicked on the same cricket story 4 / 6 times and it's the same story with a new headline. Annoys me to no end.

It’s similar to the way the age shows a headline of a breaking story, once clicked it takes you to a live running blog of general going ons as it happens. So in the end, the story you clicked on rarely appears at the top and you end up scrolling down the feed, past the latest train cancellations, just to find the ■■■■■■ article. Which of course is generally a waste of time as the title was clickbait in the first place.

Also, how every cricket headline is an outlandish quote from someone.

It’s our own fault for going to that horrid site… Force of habit.

Sorry souly, but that’s kinda like sleeping with someone who you KNOW has crabs, then complaining after, “That so & so gave me crabs!!”

If you willingly walk into a sewer, you shouldn’t be surprised that it’s full of shitt.

No sympathy.

Yeah yeah, but i’m bemoaning the death of journalism.