In memoriam. Australian Journalism. Judd Wept

Following the European sites on the Ukraine War, several of the articles provide an online link to the source - giving the reader the opportunity to form their own opinions based on the facts as to the credibility of the the journos responsible for the articles.
Can’t see it catching on here.

1 Like

4 Likes

Besides naming Hird as one of the best, having Stringer as BOG is a tad worrying.

2 Likes

Some newspapers only ever mention players they know.

FFS. There’s the obvious, and then there’s: “delivered her into the world when she was an infant”.

A+

2 Likes

Always wanted here someone say this to channel 7 and 9.

3 Likes

jeez imagine raising your son only for them to end up being a nine news reporter

-edit- “but you will in nine months” lmaoooooooo

-edit2- i’ve watched this three times now. it’s so good. why would you get bullied so hard like that on camera and still send it to get put on the telly

2 Likes

There is a lot going on here and none of it makes any sense. It’s like someone typed “AFL off season space-filling article in crap paper” in to Craiyon:

1 Like

lol

is that photo of tim silvers? i hope not

1 Like

I’m not certain, but I’m pretty sure it isn’t Essendon’s Gary Buckenara.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Fkn exactly

Really, you expect better from the BBC, even on the Sport site.

7 Likes

Ben Fordham goes on a rant on 2GB ( Sydney’s Fairfax owned radio) about ABC’s Norman Swan issuing an apology for suggesting that Kimberley Kitching had Covid ( apology accepted by family) .
Fordham rant featured in the Hun.
Does not go into a rant about the brief apology issued by the Sydney Newscorpse Telegraph for having defamed a Sydney public figure.

Why are channel 9 news running a story on Coles new click and collect in an hour service?

It read like an ad for Coles.

Get these product/brand every now and then and they are just publicity for the company.

You’re soooooo close to the answer.

3 Likes

i actually lol at that

1 Like

Oh well.

3 Likes

No, its exactly the man you are. Bottom feeder.

2 Likes