In memoriam. Australian Journalism. Judd Wept

What a ridiculous comment.

Mark McGowan did a fantastic job here in WA during covid and his actions contributed to saving the lives of many people.

3 Likes

Couldn’t be the same Sarina Russo, former employer of Dutton’s wife and a big donator to the Liberal Party.

Agreed McGowan did a great job. Thanks to his rules we added a WA tax to our services and didn’t remove them once Covid ended so making me ton of money

Each State and Territory has a rep on the Honours Council. Kaylene Gulich is the WA rep, Jeremy Moule the Vic rep when I last checked.

Do you have to work at being such a cynical prick or does it come naturally?

Comes naturally.
It makes me money so he’s a good bloke. Enjoy paying for it

I guessed as much.

Dan deserves a knighthood for putting up with those feral scum every day, particularly Sophie Elsworth and Rachel Baxendale.

7 Likes

The C7 news piece on it tonight was a disgusting example of disingenuous partisan journalism

1 Like

Haha Jeff Kennett on the ABC News , saying it’s a new thing to reward failure.
He got the highest award in 2005!

7 Likes

And why did the ABC think it necessary to use that old fart kennett to disparage Dan’s award but not disparage anyone else?

2 Likes

ABC balance, doesn’t want its Melbourne Bureau to get tingled.

same answer. every single time. now and forever: ragebait

I’m sure Kennett’s golliwog “Buddy” would be equally outraged.

Kennett didn’t complain when he got given a similar award, and he did a lot more damage to Victoria.

2 Likes

More Hun rage bait. Neale Daniher’s honour is below that given to Dictator Dan , whose legacy is debt and the horror of lockdown.
(Neglects to inform that there are different categories/quotas in the honours nominations. Apples and oranges)

1 Like

Dan keeps playing, rent free, in their tiny minds.

2 Likes

Can someone explain in small words the McBurney issue?
I am old and don’t understand.

Isn’t he the Hird guy?

What’s going on?

via

I still don’t know what’s going on…