Injury Updates

Not back till finals.

Was Francis’s whiplash from the tackle that attracted a fine only?

2 Likes

Hah, was going to ask the exact same question.

Sending in Stewart for surgery now :joy:

5 Likes

I think if using JD, Crouch and now Stewart as example. If player has OP badly it’s not getting better. Put them in for surgery.

1 Like

Season over

So we’ve now lost Guelfi and FARKING Saad??? Aw hell.

Even ignoring we get players back in (sometimes), the inconsistency of who is available week by week across the last month must be killing us. At some point we’ve missed Hurley, Parish, Heppell, Belly, Draper, Smack, Saad, McKenna, Smith, Guelfi, Z. Clarke, JD, Stewart, Ridley, Mutch, Laverde (?) in the last month. I’ve undoubtedly missed someone, and if players are out with gastro there’s probably others with it and playing.

We’re going to be hanging on by our fingertips to stay in the finals.

Of course, some said we didn’t need Hartley, Dea, McNiece types for depth…

3 Likes

I mean Dea still hasn’t played, nor has Long. And I wouldn’t think either will this week, unless they don’t like McNiece any more. And every game McNiece has played has beein in front of an uninjured Ridley. We could cover every small/medium defender who played last week without debuting a new player. And if one of them got injured I guess we could get 100 game AFL player Mark Baguley to play a couple of games.

5 Likes

Fk finals off

3 Likes

More excuses for the ‘Lid Off’ crew.

1 Like

It just gets worse and worse every week. No one ever seems to return and be ok…

Season now officially over. Start blooding some new guys.

You know they’re going to drag Heppell’s surgery out till seasons end, as if he’s somehow going to save us finals time, then give the old ‘Hasn’t had a full preseason’ crap all of next year.

7 Likes

But as long as we learning the learnings it’s ok :ok_hand:t3:.

1 Like

Can’t. They’re injured.

1 Like

Any players at the Bendigo Bombers we can use?

Looks like it’s top up time with Mitch Brown, Michael Hartley and Ben McNeice. Can we throw Mark Jamar in too?

If we sent him in earlier his season would have still been over, not sure what your issue is?

1 Like

Zerk
Gown
Jok

They could all get picked

Missing/injured 22 from last 5 weeks. Enjoy!

FB: ambrose hurley ridley

HB: Saad francis mckenna

C: Heppell parish mynott

HF: Z clarke smack stewart

FF: fantasia JD smith

Foll: T bell jok guelfi

I/C: Draper mosquito lavender (im counting him) mutch

2 Likes