International Rules 2017 Series

Players might exert themselves in a state of origin game.

Their forwards lead way better than ours, think it’s about timing with the smaller ground, forwards just waiting back thinking the ball will take longer to get there. We mess around way too much, funny that…

Why isn’t Daniher playing?

1 Like

how the fk is that a tackle? bounced off the goalie.

It’s what happens when you have an ‘unco’ squib like Brown. He just doesn’t lead, and sits in the hole waiting for it to be kicked on his head.

I just imagined how good it would be to see TIPPA playing in this. I may have creamed a little.

1 Like

I have nfi how a good 5-6 players are in there?

wingard? boak? brown? gunston? selwood?

2 Likes

I assume the selection process is players who’ve been named AA (squad) who were remotely interested.

Not enough Orazzzio in this team

1 Like

Higgins wtf? how is he there?

Ben Brown is useless at this game.

1 Like

Betts is having a mare.

Yup, definitely not picked with any thought as to how their skills will translate to the hybrid game.

On a side note, ball girl needs more air time.

Loving BJs work out there

1 Like

Fixed.

1 Like

has he done anything useful?

he’s fkg useless

Love how the Irish commentators are always making excuses for the Irish mistakes given the hybrid rules, but the Australians are just too aggressive and no good with the round ball.

Just thought of a very interesting point. It’s funny how in a hybrid game that only occurs every now and then that the umpires haven’t really been noticable. Really speaks volumes for how fkd the rules / interpretations in AFL are.

I reckon the Irish keeper would go alright up forward, not afraid to attack the ball in flight