International Shipping

Anyone got mates in shipping or tricks as to shipping stuff in from the USA without getting reamed on charges?

As it is now I’m paying more on shipping than the stuff I’m buying lol

It’s seems lots of places default to the First Class option where stuff arrives in a matter of days. Maybe if you ask you can go Surface Mail and get it in 4-6 weeks could be cheaper.

What are ya shipping?

There is no surface mail from the US any more.

There is no surface mail from the US any more.

Really?
Hmmm. Then I guess you gotta go bulk

This time it’s just a new pad for my bench press at home

Family friend’s ex-bf ships in muscle cars so I was just throwing stuff in his containers but since they broke up he’s not putting bro’s before ho’s as it were so I’m finding out how expensive this ■■■■ is lol

It’s come up as $203 from Colombus, Ohio which isn’t too bad for its size etc but as the product is only $155US I’d like to at least get the shipping under that haha

This time it's just a new pad for my bench press at home
Family friend's ex-bf ships in muscle cars so I was just throwing stuff in his containers but since they broke up he's not putting bro's before ho's as it were so I'm finding out how expensive this **** is lol

Best get yourself a container with a 60s low rider impala. Throw the pads in. When it gets here take out the pads and then ring the car shipping company and say there's no one here by that name "return to sender". Only works if it's COD