Intraclub Livestream on some day of some month of some year before 2023

Xav just hates you all, what can I say.

Ha! We’re in the same track then! We can get angry together.

It’s probably all bs and it will actually be available to everyone but they wanted to get some info for membership purposes lol

2 Likes

In my younger days an overnight shift wouldn’t have stopped me going.
Might still fry some bacon in honour of the day, though.

1 Like

It says it will be put on this page at 9:45

2 Likes

stream

14 Likes

Buffering: Forward or Back?

2 Likes

They probably haven’t sent me the link yet because I’m already a member and they don’t need to spend time on me.

Edit: Dammit! It’s been sitting there in the spam folder…

NO INJURIES PLEASE.

5 Likes

Essendon general manager of football Josh Mahoney has provided an update on Dylan Shiel and Jake Stringer ahead of today’s intraclub match at the NEC Hangar.

Shiel suffered a tight quad last week while Stringer is managing groin pain. Both will be on the sidelines for the intraclub.

REGISTER TO WATCH THIS MORNING’S INTRACLUB MATCH FROM 9:45AM

Mahoney said Shiel would be on modified training and may return to play in next week’s practice match against the Western Bulldogs.

“Dylan Shiel experienced some quad tightness at training late last week but scans have cleared him of serious damage,” Mahoney said.

“He will be modified at training this week missing the intraclub and remains a chance to play next week against the Western Bulldogs, if he continues to improve.”

Stringer is unlikely to play in any of the practice matches over the next three weeks as the 27-year-old recovers from groin pain.

“Jake Stringer reported some groin pain two weeks ago and after having training modified for a week without significant improvement, it was decided that given the time of the year we would take this time to get it fully right,” Mahoney said.

“Jake will take the opportunity for a week of rest before building back up over the next few weeks. It is unlikely that Jake will play in a pre-season game.”

7 Likes

Can you cast it to your telly or no?
Old people don’t understand the internet.

1 Like

■■■■■■ GAME DAY !!!
LETS GO !!

Predictions of my comments post game

… oh my . Hobbs has to play round one… parish is all class - expect him to get even better
Kelly is a good pick up. You can forget how good Riddles is…
Top four baby.

What are we playing like 15 min qtrs - regarding 3qtr starts/3qtr time

Better than 3 3/4s of footy like last week.

2x25 min + 2x 20min i guess

Good news about Sheil. It is also a great update and the type of transparency blitz has been calling for regarding injuries.

2 Likes

You make it sound like it’s a good thing. :grimacing:

1 Like

The livestream is going to melt when Baldwin clunks one and slots it from 50.

1 Like

Still haven’t received the email for the livestream link - anyone received it?

Yep.
Got it just after 9am.
Can confirm Essendon hates Firefox but is okay with Safari.

Edit: but it’s the same as the link provided above.

1 Like