IntraClub Practice Match Saturday 21/1/17

Brown and Hartley in black, Bags and Ambrose in red.

I’m here too. No obvious admissions. Some guy wearing 15 for the red team that is not Green as Josh is wearing his 15 on the black team.

Initial sessions over. Joe has gone over to Docklands purgatory with Howlett and Colyer.

Alex Morgan in a training polo heading over to the second oval. Seemingly being managed.

Morgan jogs over to Purgatory too.

Black
Hartley, Langford, Ridley, mcneice, laverde, looneyburger, zaharakis, McGrath, Jobe, stewart, tippa, bj, green, Zach, mckenna, Fanta, brown, Jackson merrett, mcgrath

Red
Long, Redman, Hurley, stants, Hocking, Baguley, Myers, Ambrose, Fridge, bird, smack, Kelly, Gleeson, DEA

Franga, Howlett, colyer Morgan all in the cripple group

Pretty sure there are a couple of imported units for the red team

Would be cool to see the club try to be at the forefront digitally and set up either a live stream or even just put the footage up afterwards. Even if it was just a static camera on a tripod from the balcony it would still be cool to see without much effort (would add value to a "digital membership")

Are you sure that wouldn’t contravene one of the 8722 AFL rules protecting intellectual property and incur a $200,000 fine and the loss of a 1st round draft choice.

Don’t want to be done for governance again.

Actually I have asked about this and the clubs can’t cause of the rights paid for by the broadcasting company. Same thing with additional game footage and stuff like that. They can use it internally but once they want to put it on a public forum they get charged a lot, even if it’s their own footage.

EFC have a large pole with a camera to cover both grounds for this. They can’t put up any of it.

While not surprising at all, that’s profoundly stupid from the AFL.

Not stupidity, control and greed.

Afl mantra, what’s mine is mine and what’s your is mine. Its all mine.

There are a few top-ups here (e.g. red 6). Struggling to identify them…

There are a few top-ups here (e.g. red 6). Struggling to identify them...

Red 6 can you see red 5?

Go the reds.

Is Parish out there?

Red: McKernan, Hurley, Myers, ambrose, baguley, redman, dea, Stanton, Mutch, Hocking, Begley, Clarke, Long, kelly, Gleeson, Bird, bunch of random people no idea who they are

Black: parish, Zerrett, Ridley, Stewart, heppell, Langford, Jackson Merrett, Zaka, Jobe, BJ, Hartley, LAV, Leuey, Green, Andy McGrath, Raz, TIPPA, Brown, Irish, mcniece

Belly sitting on balcony with compression sock on

Opening play: Looey to Heppell to Zaka on the wing to Brown mark in front of Ambrose in the pocket. Dobs it from thirty on the boundary.

Black might win this.

Red going violently sideways to escape the backline.

Black team:
Backline: Hartley, Jerrett, ooh aah, Irish, Ridley, mcniece

Zaka playing wing and dropping back

Hocking to Myers at 48 for the reds.

HOOF.

6-6

Red: McKernan, Hurley, Myers, ambrose, baguley, redman, dea, Stanton, Mutch, Hocking, Begley, Clarke, Long, kelly, Gleeson, Bird, bunch of random people no idea who they are

Black: parish, Zerrett, Ridley, Stewart, heppell, Langford, Jackson Merrett, Zaka, Jobe, BJ, Hartley, LAV, Leuey, Green, Andy McGrath, Raz, TIPPA, Brown, Irish, mcniece

Belly sitting on balcony with compression sock on

Hooker?

Black have a moderate wind, kicking to the north.

Irish in black.

Hurley destroys Stewart in marking contest.

TIPPA almost runs down Dea as he heads to a Redman mark. Point.

6-7 black trail.