Is KARMA coming to SWSNBN?

Heard Ross Greenwood (Finance expert) earlier today. Fairfax newspapers won’t be in existence in print form soon. What a wonderful feeling to know that we may very shortly see the last of that Farking Beach - SWSNBN … KARMA LIVES !

Fark Carlton and Fark Fairfax

She’ll be on the crown board soon enough.

Can’t see James Packer letting her anywhere near Crown, - he’s a lot smarter than the AFL carnts.

No. Because karma does not exist. Grow up Blitz.

Bastion Group ?

Oh, read the thread title and thought something “terrible” had happened.

I only heard a bit on radio, on the way home from work that Fairfax lost about 893 million.

I was smiling all they way home.

Why has this been gurged, I would have thought this would make lots of Blitzers happy especially on the day of return of one our heart and soul players? Mass exodus not !

A media report about how long another media firm is going to exist.
What are the odds of this being right?
Could happen at anytime soon and as early as next Tuesday?

Why has this been gurged, I would have thought this would make lots of Blitzers happy especially on the day of return of one our heart and soul players? Mass exodus not !

The same reason you didn’t realise my post wasn’t serious.
Plus who fkn cares

It was reported a while back that they would cease to print tbe Monday to Friday editions of tbe age and the Sydney Morning Herald. Weekend and online editions would continue but no date yet set

saw the thread title, and thought something bad must of happened… thread dissapoints

If anyone thinks that Melbourne being a one paper town is a good thing, with the HS monolpolising the market, they have rocks in their head.

If you think that hundreds of people losing their job is a good thing because you don’t like the opinions of one journalist is a good thing, you are either simple or callous.

If only I had a dollar for everytime I heard ‘ooh, the age is going broke, the print edition won’t last the year.’

Let’s wait until it happens before we celebrate it, and even then, it’s not like SWSNBN will struggle to get another gig.

We shouldn’t wish away Emma’s job too, but hopefully good writers will continue to exist in online form.

Wouldn’t mind a model a bit like Wiki where the consumers make donations, especially if you appreciate their work.

Don’t want to donate to Fairfax but wouldn’t mind subsidising Emma’s work.

If anyone thinks that Melbourne being a one paper town is a good thing, with the HS monolpolising the market, they have rocks in their head.

If you think that hundreds of people losing their job is a good thing because you don’t like the opinions of one journalist is a good thing, you are either simple or callous.

I am simply callous.
And I’d be more than happy for both papers to farking fold.

The print version might bite the dust but the online version will almost certainly continue (with reduced journos on board of course). However she would definitely get a gig considering how many clicks her articles get.

■■■■, im a no paper kinda guy.

■■■■, im a no paper kinda guy.

Well.
I’ll try and remember that if we ever meet.
No hand-shaking.

*Badoomp, Tish.