Is NatalieDons... is not good

Tenor

8 Likes

Wim is the only hot nurse Blitz needs

13 Likes

My rating of you as a blitzer has certainly increased today, but I will ignore that comment.

I found that odd.
She was also told it was Omicron, to which I asked whether the head nurse told her or VIC Health.
No response.
No one knows which strain they have.

easy response ā€˜why would vic health tell me when im in nsw???ā€™

lol you mean these ones

2 Likes

Now listen thatā€™s not 2022 post gender talk.

You can choose and identify with anything you like.

Unless you get into the political minefield of trying to play a gendered sport.

She fooled me!

Nataliedons was blitzers Novak?? :wink:

So was I the only one who got sucked in?

3 Likes

Nah Scotty I got sucked in too. But then again Iā€™m sure Iā€™m getting sucked in regularly by many blitzers

blitz border force won in the end

1 Like

Why would anyone pretend be a female on Blitz??

Now if you would all excuse me, I need to go to the market, to purchase brasā€¦ And tamponsā€¦

There is never a days rest when youā€™re a gal.

I actually believed the natalie thing (her/him), at first I thought @alex.f.94 was being harsh on allegations, but persistence from alex was telling for all.

Thinking back, that was some sort of fabrication, not just a wim bit of fun, but a serious structure of lies and deceit. And mentioned a lot may be facts, but to convolute a persona to adjudicate information to sway public perception is quite a criminal offence , no ?

@alex.f.94 report for mod duties, you passed the test

1 Like

I dont usually post reams of material with my RBP account, as my 6 or 7 other burner accounts take up all my time.

5 Likes

this saga has been relegated to the diggers zone of gurged threads.

@theDJR bringimg out the IP Ban Hammer

No - I actually felt a bit sorry for her at times.
I am however pleased with the great apple pie recipe that was posted by @Darli at his/her request.

This thread is more entertaining than the novel I was reading :laughing:

12 Likes

I wasnā€™t sure until they used the term ā€˜vanilla panic merchantsā€™, after that I figured they were at least a closer blitzer

2 Likes

Of all the people to blame for a 2MP multi, I didnā€™t get a single accusation on that one.

And still we havenā€™t had a mod fess up to who wielded the ban hammer, or how their secret investigation revealed the truth behind NatalieDons.