Issues with Blitz

Hey anyone who might know:

Most new topics do not show for me. It appears they get posted and show as muted which means I don’t see them appear and have to go searching. What might be causing that, what I have I done to cause this?

This place is going to catch on fire during trade period

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’ve been getting an incredible number of error messages the last couple of days, especially today.

Not just you, 429’s on likes ffs,… and taking minutes sometimes to refresh.

It’s almost as if there’s a perpetual match thread running the last 2 days or so. Borked.

Willing to donate to the cause if $$ are an issue
Seems to be getting worse

Yes I was scrolling back between the extra clues and the main clues on the song titles thread and it kept kicking me out, very frustrating!

Scrolling heavily backwards has been an issue for a long time.

Never been booted,… but it will freeze,… then jump to some random point in the thread & you end up having no clue where you are. Been driving me crazy with that for a good year I’d guess.

2 Likes

dont think $s is the issue, rolo said he was done with it and looking to hand over blitz to someone else.

My issue with Blitz is its anti joe dan…and doesn’t really seem pro Rutten.

And if we followed blitz trading strategy our side would be full of pimply virgins just out of high school after trading out all our players.

And then shocked that we attract no good senior players from other sides.

1 Like

Mate, please put those comments in some other thread. This thread is about technical problems. Keep it that way. Please.

Make it official Rolo

Make a “I’m shutting this site down because I don’t give a ■■■■ anymore” thread, and let people come to its rescue.

:ok_hand: :+1:t3:

1 Like

I know sweet ■■■■ all about computers. Is it something to do with the bandwidth? Can we make the bandwidth wider?

I think this issue needs to be rectified before trade period really heats up. Will be super frustrating for all.
What is/are the solutions?

Do you find this on a computer, or only on a mobile? I have that problem too, but I think it’s mainly, if not exclusively, on my mobile.

I mainly Blitz on the Comp so yeah, mainly there, but it has happened on the phone during it’s rare uses at times too.

Geez, I couldn’t even get into this thread.

Blitz is in a worse state than the club.

Let’s not go nuts.

14 Likes

See just like the club, management won’t acknowledge the problem. We just need to be patient.

Love Blitz!

For anyone else, when you scroll on mobile does the screen jump or down at certain moments?

7 Likes