It's close at 3qtr time, Bomber pulls a master stroke

Here’s the scenario…

Bombers are down at half time, they claw there way back into the contest and at 3 qtr time they are a few points down. The bomber faithful are up and about and Thompson pulls this move…

With Jamrs Hird in the crowd he gets a call before the 3 qtr time siren…“Hirdy, come down to the 3 qtr time huddle lets pump the boys up!”

Bomber runs down the stairs, Hirdy follows suit! He gets all the boys and takes them down to the cheer squad end for the 3 qtr time address…

Cue- goosebumps, spine tingling, hairs on the back of the neck fist pumps!

Bombers win by 22pts!

ZxRqfGv.gif

wTF?

What makes people think he’d have that kind of influence ? I’m pretty sure the players are happy for him to be back but don’t think he’d have that much influence

■■■■ CARLTON

fark CARLTON

fark richmond as well

wTF?
What makes people think he'd have that kind of influence ? I'm pretty sure the players are happy for him to be back but don't think he'd have that much influence

I reckon the noise if Hirdy was spotted running down the stairs towards the ground would scare the hell out of Norf, would get us up and about and thus we'd put on the first 10 goals of the quarter. Easy.

wTF?
What makes people think he'd have that kind of influence ? I'm pretty sure the players are happy for him to be back but don't think he'd have that much influence

I reckon the noise if Hirdy was spotted running down the stairs towards the ground would scare the hell out of Norf, would get us up and about and thus we'd put on the first 10 goals of the quarter. Easy.
After all this legal action we couldn't afford the fine.

Here's the scenario...
Bombers are down at half time, they claw there way back into the contest and at 3 qtr time they are a few points down. The bomber faithful are up and about and Thompson pulls this move...
With Jamrs Hird in the crowd he gets a call before the 3 qtr time siren...."Hirdy, come down to the 3 qtr time huddle lets pump the boys up!"
Bomber runs down the stairs, Hirdy follows suit! He gets all the boys and takes them down to the cheer squad end for the 3 qtr time address...
Cue- goosebumps, spine tingling, hairs on the back of the neck fist pumps!
Bombers win by 22pts!

AND THEN THERE WAS DINOSAURS DANCING WITH THEM THEN JIMI HENDRIX CAME DOWN AND PLAYED ALL ALONG THE WATCH TOWER AND COLYER JUMPED ON THE BASS AND HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW BASS AND HURLEY FINALLY GOT A HAIRCUT BUT IT WAS ONLY ONE HAIR THAT GOT CUT SO THE TOP KNOT REMAINED

You should get off the computer before your parents catch you.

There really should be a certain amount of posts or requirements you have to meet before you are eligible to create threads.

wTF?

After all this legal action we couldn't afford the fine.

The chairman could still pay it with the change in his back pocket. 

Won’t ever happen.

Coaches and players can’t have phones on them during the game. Other than that you’re spot on.

James Hird makes 3 qtr time all about himself

[quote name=“Black Kavanagh” post=“320906” timestamp=“1409567221”]

There really should be a certain amount of posts or requirements you have to meet before you are eligible to create threads.[/quote]

Someone should get on that.

At first glance I thought it read "Bomber has 3/4 time stroke".

At 3/4 time, Bomber gives it a stroke.

There really should be a certain amount of posts or requirements you have to meet before you are eligible to create threads.

Someone should get on that.

Yessssss...................................................................................................................................

Ok, kind of a silly thread, but if the topic is rev-ups, what would Bomber still have to say to the boys that he hasn't used already?

Is he still holding back some real 'gems' that he doesn't want to give the players until it's too late?

What about if he tears them to shreds and tells them they're all a bunch of drug cheats? It could do the trick but then what does he say next week?

Thank you, hackers.

To be fair if we are 10 goals up at three qtr time I might start doing that.