IT’S TIME to eliminate the Weagles: the named team and lead-up

Turning the clock back to 2014(?). Not particularly successful as a fwd.

maybe hes lined up on the forwardline to square up with Mcgovern for Guelfi, then will head back once hes done.

4 Likes

4.12?

1 Like

So I guess our Plan B if Saad and Connor don’t walk is to race it out of the centre.

LAV to do job on Gov

4 Likes

He took a little trek back down there just a few weeks ago for a 1/4 (?) or so, and performed well.

At least 1 Goal, (dead straight from long range) 2 assists, and a handful of fwd defensive tackles. He just lacked confidence and soft hands back then, (2014) … problems the Coaches think have been eliminated from his game.

And I doubt there’d be a lot of disagreement even here about that.

2 Likes

Pure speculation based off the way he moved!

He looked crippled, but maybe always looks like that.

They have gone EXTREMELY tall

Bound to be someone on here to disagree. But with his endurance could he work McGovern over? Put his hammy to the test.

1 Like

Except in this version, if Bambi’s mother (Worsfold) does, then you’re gonna be doing cartwheels!

1 Like

He’s popped forward for little stints quite a bit since about midyear.

1 Like

Would not be a bad plan would it? Def fwd on McGov, letting him lead him to the ball, & bringing it to ground for the smaller blokes, & running off him and stretching his endurance (and hammy).

Our bench isn’t exactly blue chip, but Hickey, Waterman, Hutchings and Nelson (he’s probably played 150 games but NFI who he is) don’t read like 2011 Geelong do they?

We can roll this mob.

6 Likes

That bench has to become petruccelli and ah Che for them… Has to. And they seemed to be worried about the ruck stocks with Vardy named as an emergency

1 Like

Saad should test hutchings hamstrings out

1 Like

Nelson is a legit dud

3 Likes

Oh well, at least we know who is going to tear us a new one

8 Likes

I honestly think we win this one. Match them inside and i don’t think it will close.

1 Like

ITS TIME

5 Likes
8 Likes