It's the principle of the thing

Not bother with arguments built on a flawed premise.

Not bother with arguments built on a flawed premise.

That’s stupid because your an idiot

I wont let people merge into the my lane if they race up alongside me and try and squeeze infront. They know their lane ends. Indicate earlier and merge earlier. Its worse if im at a stand still, slowing down because boom gates are going down/up or just peak hour.

Never park in disabled spot.

Never park in pram parking. I know it annoys me when it occurs if I have a pram with the little one on board.

I wont let people merge into the my lane if they race up alongside me and try and squeeze infront. They know their lane ends. Indicate earlier and merge earlier. Its worse if im at a stand still, slowing down because boom gates are going down/up or just peak hour.

Bingo. Also, I refuse to let people in at an intersection when they are in a right hand turn only lane and want to merge into the straight ahead lane. These are often ■■■■■■■ dangerous merges. You ■■■■■■ up and got into the wrong lane, happens to the best of us, just suck it up, go with the flow and recover your planned route somehow.

Nothing I do because of the principle of it is stupid, at least not to me.

Some might find me not buying anything at Woolworths that they’ll make profit from, .eg, only the half price loss leaders, because they are heavily invested in poker machines, …

…or calling Don smallgoods, (a company I long supported from their Essendon connection), to tell them I would not buy their products anymore, as I couldn’t believe it when I discovered in this day & age, they still don’t use recyclable plastic on their products silly or pointless, but I don’t.

It is a good time to make your views known on anything & everything you feel strongly about, One threat of a twitter hashtag to a company like Don over this, got them very concerned indeed. We, the individual, have never had more power or sway when it comes to the uglier commercial entities, and everyone needs to be encouraged to exercise it. Why??

It’s the principle of the thing.

I use the disabled toilet on the regs. It’s reserved, not exclusive.

I use it if the gents is rancid… by rancid I mean, ■■■■ on toilet seats, toilet paper on the floor and unflushed fecies swimming in the bowl

I use the disabled toilet on the regs. It’s reserved, not exclusive.

Ohhhh riiight… I always thought that meant that the loo was “Out of Order” …

if you can’t return an email/phone call, keep an appointment or turn up on time don’t expect business from me.

Not really a principle just don’t be so ■■■■■■■ rude and stupid.

I can’t bring myself to purchase any supermarket house brand, even though I know they make even more from other brands.

Never park in pram parking. I know it annoys me when it occurs if I have a pram with the little one on board.

I always park in the pram parking on principle. Parents are not disabled, just stupid, so why should they get to park closer to the shops than me, just because they pushed out a baby !

I always park in the pram parking on principle. Parents are not disabled, just stupid, so why should they get to park closer to the shops than me, just because they pushed out a baby !

Love it…I often parked in the prams section when I went to the pictures at Southland. They shouldn’t be going to the shopping centres after dark.

Part principle, part self preservation
I always slow down when being tailgated

Purely principle
I never overtake people on the left. If they’re driving slowly in the right lane for no real reason I’ll sit behind them and wait for them to merge left

What is a principal?

What is a principal?

principal
[prin-suh-puh l]

adjective
first or highest in rank, importance, value, etc.; chief; foremost.

principle
ˈprɪnsɪp(ə)l/
noun
noun: principle; plural noun: principles

a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behaviour or for a chain of reasoning.

Ah ha. As I suspected. You have principles, I am a principal.

A subject in a principality.

As a rule. And I’m being honest here.

I never use a salt shaker at a restaurant if the salt shaker is small enough to fit up someone’s bum.

My justification is sound.

Back in the day it is rumoured that one of the boys from the footy club stuck a salt shaker up their bum and then put it back on the table.

I figure it could happen anywhere.

You’ll never look at salt the same way again.

Don’t get me started on those salt/pepper pinchy dish things…

As a rule. And I'm being honest here.

I never use a salt shaker at a restaurant if the salt shaker is small enough to fit up someone’s bum.

My justification is sound.

Back in the day it is rumoured that one of the boys from the footy club stuck a salt shaker up their bum and then put it back on the table.

I figure it could happen anywhere.

You’ll never look at salt the same way again.

Don’t get me started on those salt/pepper pinchy dish things…

It’s rumoured … one of the boys at the footy club …

… righto …

Although now that I know you bang salt shakers up your clacker I’m very glad a) we live in different cities, and b) I have never been to you place for a feed