It's the principle of the thing

Put’s a whole new bent on the term, “A seasoned arrsehole”

Put's a whole new bent on the term, "A seasoned arrsehole"

“No really dear, I’m not farting at the table.”
“I accidentally stuck the pepper up my clacker by mistake”
“That’s just my a rse sneezing!”

you may mock me.

but its not worth the risk.

i am happy to name the individiual and the restaurant to prove it wasnt me.

you may mock me.

Too late my friend.
Nothing will stop the mockery now!

Put's a whole new bent on the term, "A seasoned arrsehole"

“No really dear, I’m not farting at the table.”
“I accidentally stuck the pepper up my clacker by mistake”
“That’s just my a rse sneezing!”

“Holy sneezin’ peppered arrseholes Batman”

“Indeed Boy Wanka, … Indeed …”

As a rule. And I'm being honest here.

I never use a salt shaker at a restaurant if the salt shaker is small enough to fit up someone’s bum.

My justification is sound.

Back in the day it is rumoured that one of the boys from the footy club stuck a salt shaker up their bum and then put it back on the table.

I figure it could happen anywhere.

You’ll never look at salt the same way again.

Don’t get me started on those salt/pepper pinchy dish things…

Thanks for the classic laugh.

Some follow up questions:

1. Do you rank this as a greater or lesser crime/stunt/prank than unscrewing the top of the shaker?

2. Are you familiar with ■■■■■■? (If not, then for the love of all that is good DO NOT google it)

3. Are there objects of a similar size to a shaker which you similarly avoid?

Too funny, but like you, my questions are honest and serious.

you may mock me.

Too late my friend.

wheres your cafe again? ill be sure to be a ‘mystery shopper’ some time soon…

you may mock me.

Too late my friend.

Tomorrow I am introducing a new range of ‘very generously proportioned’ salt and pepper shakers!

Never park in pram parking. I know it annoys me when it occurs if I have a pram with the little one on board.

I always park in the pram parking on principle. Parents are not disabled, just stupid, so why should they get to park closer to the shops than me, just because they pushed out a baby !

It's not about closeness to the door. It's about the width of the spot making it easier to get my child in and out safer and without hitting the car of the person next to me with the door. If a shopping centre doesn't have them I park up the back where there will be no cars to simulate a wider spot :)
Never park in pram parking. I know it annoys me when it occurs if I have a pram with the little one on board.

I always park in the pram parking on principle. Parents are not disabled, just stupid, so why should they get to park closer to the shops than me, just because they pushed out a baby !

It's not about closeness to the door. It's about the width of the spot making it easier to get my child in and out safer and without hitting the car of the person next to me with the door. If a shopping centre doesn't have them I park up the back where there will be no cars to simulate a wider spot :)

What if you are disabled, and have a pram?
What then??
I’d be awfully conflicted.

If you have a pram … in a sense you’re already disabled …

If you have a pram .. in a sense you're already disabled ...

Unless you are the one in the pram.

Thankyou is one word.
If I’d like to thank you, that would obviously be two words but if I’m saying thankyou then it’s very clearly just one.
The English language can get stuffed. It’s wrong.

When i played footy, win lose or draw.After the siren i always tried to shakethe hand of my direct opponent.
To me it always seemed the decent and right thing to do.
Which in suburban footy in the 80’s wasnt always easy.

you may mock me.

Too late my friend.

Tomorrow I am introducing a new range of ‘very generously proportioned’ salt and pepper shakers!

good to see you’ve found an opening

When i played footy, win lose or draw.After the siren i always tried to shakethe hand of my direct opponent. To me it always seemed the decent and right thing to do. Which in suburban footy in the 80's wasnt always easy.

For the most part I always remember guys being pretty good about this during my (mostly junior) career
I never shook hands before a game though

Hmmm, maybe megz, but why do they put these parking spots next to the cripple spots near the entrance?

Hmmm, maybe megz, but why do they put these parking spots next to the cripple spots near the entrance?

Perhaps it might just be about safety for the kids. Instead of parents having to navigate an entire car park like Megz mentioned (with one child and quite often more hanging off the pram) where even the most diligent of parents can find it tricky. All it takes is a split second and something bad can happen, anything that can help this is a good thing.

With the amount of idiot antics in car parks these days, I know on more than one occasion I have found myself wanting to chase after someone and put my boot through their windshield or take to their car with a jack handle, when they swerve & drive erratically as if they are on a freeway or just blatantly drive through a pedestrian crossing.

God knows there have been enough recent tragic examples of this, not involving kids thankfully, but that doesn’t make it any better.

Thankyou is one word. If I'd like to thank you, that would obviously be two words but if I'm saying thankyou then it's very clearly just one. The English language can get stuffed. It's wrong.

You’ve thought about this one alot

thankyou looks wrong.