ITS TIME! 2019 EF MATCH THREAD

We are great at re-igniting players’ careers and getting opposition teams back into form.

Learnings

3 Likes

Look good on paper but we’re just farking ■■■■ on the park.

2 Likes

well done Tippa

1 Like

The AFL is a horrible competition. Horrible

I worked out we lost cos we are ■■■■

Skills coach

giphy

7 Likes

Tippa doing it all when it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

If Ross actually calls out players and doesn’t treat them like fragile objects, then go for it.

These players have deserved a spray a number of times. Perhaps even having a coach calling them out for ■■■■ poor performances. But they’ve copped nothing.

Guess what Heppell, Merrett, Fantasia? If you’re in the leadership group and put in performances like that, in a final, maybe you’re not up to the task.

Hooker and Hurley - whilst important during the year - ■■■■■■ up when we needed them the most. Where is the leadership there?

We’ve been called a soft side a number of times. For me, this is the first time I’ve seen it so glaringly obvious.

1 Like

Thank God we spent this year blooding our replacements for Bellchambers and Hooker. O wait we waited till one did an ACL and gave the other 1 game (including ZERO pre season games!)

2 Likes

Beyond inept. Just embarrassing.

MARSHMALLOW TIME AGAIN

I was concerned when I read in the paper earlier in the week. ‘this is how we will beat WC’ Hooker.

How about we select a fit team, get them to kick it to our players and tackle the opposition.

We are going nowhere under this regime

2 Likes

There are no positives coming from this game. Another year wasted and another pathetic finals performance that makes us a joke in the footy world.

3 Likes

You don’t learn in the exam - you learn before it.

1 Like

These games highlight how little our midfield is and missing players like Smith and even Guelfi who can stick a tackle and play with grunt

After sacking Worsfold, step two should be to appoint Devon Smith captain

6 Likes

I dont like footy how we play it anyway.

Just risk takers.

1 Like

Interesting few days coming up

Maybe we should have had no changes to the team