ITS TIME! 2019 EF MATCH THREAD

Let’s farking go boys!!!

Prove us all wrong for once.

Come on Bombers… let’s do this!!

It’s time to put Essington to rest and bring back Speed Kills… let’s run them all over the park.

preparing to be disappointed :frowning:

1 Like

We’re at the back of the outdoor tent at The Camfield.

Did anybody hear???

We’re lining up as expected!

Just in case you missed it.

We have to be smarter going into the fwd line, otherwise they’ll just pick us off. We can kill them with run but don’t think I can stand watching 2 hours of intercept marks from long bombs. Hope they watched the way Hawthorn played them last week.

3 Likes

Only time I have worn my speed kills guernsey this year was against Freo a few weeks ago, have it on tonight, its a sign!!!

3 Likes

Wob is lecturing me on Facey about driving the hire car in.

1 Like

IT’S A CAPS LOCK TYPE OF GAME

26 Likes

@leftie

Game day shakes me up. No beers just cant tap on the keys of me phone.

Will beer tho. Sensibly for peak enjoyment of the football game of course.

1 Like

I remember sitting in the top deck of the MCG, driving rain against the Hawks, we’d won 3 games for the year, so were playing for nothing, we let Mark Williams get off the chain for serveral goals late after leading a close one for most of the days. Monfries had a chance to win it when he had a shot on an open goal, went for a checkside, wet ball, slid right off the side of the boot and we lost.

I resided myself that day that it was ok, as it meant we would get a good draft pick.

We did, and drafted Scott Gumbleton.

Our list get told about the former glory of the Essendon football club way to often, they need to be told about that Essendon, and the suffering we have gone though the last 15 years. If they come out and give up when the going gets tough it’s a slap to the face of every Essendon supporter who’s suffered these last 15 years.

If that happens then they deserve it.

6 Likes

I want to see Lav and Ambrose hitting rib cages, totally burying mofos

5 Likes

Just don’t be too ■■■■. Please. Have a crack boys.

1 Like

24 Likes

That was like round 5 when we were 1-3 and still had lots to play for

I wanna see a TBell, Stringer , Heppell and Shiel starting centre square line up at the beginning of the game.

I want Woosha to signal our intentions early that were gonna go head to head with their mids and that we won’t be intimidated by them.

None of this Shiel or Zerrett on the farking bench or deep in the forward line to start the match bullshit.

Everyone to play in their best positions and backing themselves to smash their immediate opponents.

Farking time is now farkers!

LET’S DO THIS BOMBERS!!!

3 Likes

Parish, Langford, Francis and Ham interchange. With Francis on the bench, does that mean Ambrose lines up in defence?

Feeling incredibly anxious. Half a Valium popped.
This is ridiculous.

4 Likes

So does playing more than 1 qtr of finals intensity footy get us a pass mark

The bar is set quite low

So, what time is the first bounce guys?